By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Knack scoring well with the consumer

Tagged games:

Somini said:
Seece said:
Somini said:
Seece said:

Emphasis on the 'was', dude you sure need it spelt out for you don't you!

I will reply when and where I see fit thanks ;)

Why don't you stop getting flustered and go play Knack?

Who's the one flustered here? You seem really upset. Should i cap my response so you'd see it clearly?

You are beyond annoying now. I don't know how you can find it ok to talk to someone who's doesn't like you tallking to him!? What kind of person does something like that?

If you didn't like it you wouldn't come back for more, and what have I to be upset about? Your little caps lock tantrum? lol.

Who's coming back for more? Are you alright? You are the one who began replying to me and are now continueing to do so.

Don't be a drama queen and go Unsnap you Xbone or something of the sort.

Reported. No need for homophobia and the like.

P.S your retorts are weak as piss.

Around the Network
Seece said:
Somini said:
Seece said:
Somini said:
Seece said:

Emphasis on the 'was', dude you sure need it spelt out for you don't you!

I will reply when and where I see fit thanks ;)

Why don't you stop getting flustered and go play Knack?

Who's the one flustered here? You seem really upset. Should i cap my response so you'd see it clearly?

You are beyond annoying now. I don't know how you can find it ok to talk to someone who's doesn't like you tallking to him!? What kind of person does something like that?

If you didn't like it you wouldn't come back for more, and what have I to be upset about? Your little caps lock tantrum? lol.

Who's coming back for more? Are you alright? You are the one who began replying to me and are now continueing to do so.

Don't be a drama queen and go Unsnap you Xbone or something of the sort.

Reported. No need for homophobia and the like.

P.S your retorts are weak as piss.

Homophobia? You really ARE seeing things lol :S

I'm gay myself! You'd know that had you not been so irritated, by God knows what :D

Report yourself while you're at it as well by the way, as you're derailing the thread even after i asked you to stop.

Kowenicki derailing a thread again and not getting banned lol turkish was right, how does he get away with it? he is like a better, funnier, slicker version of rol

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

chapset said:
Kowenicki derailing a thread again and not getting banned lol turkish was right, how does he get away with it? he is like a better, funnier, slicker version of rol

It's pretty obvious what the OP was about. Nicki just called him out for it.

This game and Ryse will both be forgotten about by next year and I for one can not wait. Heck this is the first thread I seen about either of them in a few days I think. If they weren't exclusive people would admit they are both shit games.

when you get people who review devices like this you have to take amazon results with a pinch of salt.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/cdp/member-reviews/A39BB7VJ0OA72A?ie=UTF8&display=public&page=1&sort_by=MostRecentReview

Have to say that I ordered knack and am going to give it a go when I fancy a change from AC4.

Around the Network
JerCotter7 said:
chapset said:

It's pretty obvious what the OP was about. Nicki just called him out for it.

This game and Ryse will both be forgotten about by next year and I for one can not wait. Heck this is the first thread I seen about either of them in a few days I think. If they weren't exclusive people would admit they are both shit games.

Lair was worse and it wasn't forgotten for the first 3 years lol

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

I´d rather listen too the consumers.

DerNebel said:
Just like with Ryse, those reviews don't mean shit. Wait a year or two, then look at Knack again and your opinion about it will probably have changed tremendously, right now people are blinded way too much by the game being next gen.

Why?

I dont know about the Sony crowd, but on Xbox Live when 360 came out. Perfect Dark Zero had 2.5 stars out of 5. So you cant say early adopters are xbxo fanbos marking high. It didnt happen at launch for 360. Also Ryse is bought by people who know what to expect. A cinematic experience and is being reviewed by these gamers as that. Same for Knack.

Who cares what some guy on a website paid to be there and probably sponsored by Sony, Mircosoft etc etc. If my mate says a game is good, Ill trust him. Not some dude from some site Ive never met.

Knack, very much alike Ryse: Are both terrible games.

Ryse 2.0...