By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Knack scoring well with the consumer

Tagged games:

Yet, all anyone has to do is get to a GameStop kiosk and try the Demo of Knack to know that it is too lame a game to pay $60 for. It's only saving grace to me is that it is still better than that Wonderful 101 train-wreck of a demo that I tried on the Wii U kiosk.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:

I prefer originality

alos selnor has played Ryse...

I repeat, where's the relevance?

The damage control on the internet for the last link is just epic. A new IP with unfavorable reviews on a brand new platform outselling an established IP (with stellar reviews) on an older platform. Anyway, I played it and it is fun. Which leads me to want to play Ryse since i didn't score well either.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

DerNebel said:
Just like with Ryse, those reviews don't mean shit. Wait a year or two, then look at Knack again and your opinion about it will probably have changed tremendously, right now people are blinded way too much by the game being next gen.

Ryse is a very bad game, nothing can change that.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Somini said:
kowenicki said:

I prefer originality

It was already linked, do you need it spelt out for you? Christ ...

Not that think mocking/copying Selnor is wrong, and I'm not surprised gamers are enjoying it, it doesn't look like a 5/10 to me.

Around the Network

Eh, it certainly is not as good as mario 3D worlds but I can only hope it has legs. I would like to see a sequel, a much more improved upon sequel late in the PS4s life. It's the same thing with Ryse. Panned by critics but still enjoyable to the average joe consumer.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Seece said:
Somini said:
kowenicki said:

I prefer originality

Not that think mocking/copying Selnor is wrong, and I'm not surprised gamers are enjoying it, it doesn't look like a 5/10 to me.

Who's asking you? Are you his lawyer or something?

His link does not explain why he needed to go off topic.

Somini said:
Seece said:
Somini said:
kowenicki said:

I prefer originality

This is a forum, what's with the stupid questions? I don't need to be asked to state the obvious when some people just don't get it.

DerNebel said:
kowenicki said:

I prefer originality

What does Selnor having played Ryse have to do with this?

Selnor playing Ryse has everything to do with everything. Didn't you know?

BTW I agree with this:

"Just like with Ryse, those reviews don't mean shit. Wait a year or two, then look at Knack again and your opinion about it will probably have changed tremendously, right now people are blinded way too much by the game being next gen."

But also, people tend to positively review things they've spent significant amounts of money on. One might even say that this truth is the origin of fanboyism.

Seece said:
Somini said:
Seece said:
Somini said:
kowenicki said:

I prefer originality

This is a forum, what's with the stupid questions? I don't need to be asked to state the obvious when some people just don't get it.

What's with the personal attacks? You seem dramatic and upset.

AGAIN NO ONE IS TALKING TO YOU.