By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK Charts Week Ending 30 Nov 2013

Holy Hell!!!!!! Knack outsold Mario?

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

250k sold in TWO days, not one? Sorry PS4 but that's dissapointing :-/

So I assume that Wii U lifetime just got outsold?

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Dat awful start for Mario! Dat Zelda tanking! Dat Pokemon almost outside the top 40!

PS4 has destroyed everything!

UKs Game-Taste as bad as ever.

Also XBone games in their second week already falling a lot sometimes o:

SM3DW is awful, but like I said, it's UK.

Nice to see PS4 got a good start.

Sony's made the best possible start to the generation. The biggest threat to PS4 now is Sony itself, if they somehow shoot themselves in the foot.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
Take last weeks chart, replace xboxone with ps4 and you have this weeks chart.

Lots of revenue these last two weeks for games retailers.

You can't be serious? I didn't see any Xbone's exclusive on top last week neither so much games in great places in the chartz... this is a hole different level compared with las week chatz.

I never expected you to be so much biased when your loved console is not in the top spot anymore .

This post has been moderated by axumblade

ethomaz said:
kowenicki said:
Take last weeks chart, replace xboxone with ps4 and you have this weeks chart.

Lots of revenue these last two weeks for games retailers.

You can't be serious? I didn't see any Xbone's exclusive on top last week neither so much games in great places in the chartz... this is a hole different level compared with las week chatz.

I never expected you to be so much biased when your loved console is not in the top spot anymore .

really? that was a neutral comment and you read that from it???

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

killzone must have been in a lot of bundle sales,game would only sell me the bundle over £600 with most of those games at the top but i said no thanks,sold out in the other places but i don't live in a big place so no surprise

seen some wiiu adverts too with super mario should start to pick up i reckon for the holidays

Above & Beyond

Normally I like hunting down the niche titles that aren't selling well in these charts and show sympathy towards them. This week, those titles seem to be Knack and Mario 3D World.

Who'd have thought that 6 months ago.

Impressive PS4 opening in any case.

kirby007 said:

really? that was a neutral comment and you read that from it???

You can check yourself the realitty... not even close the same situation.

http://www.chart-track.co.uk/index.jsp?c=p%2Fsoftware%2Fuk%2Farchive%2Findex_test.jsp&ct=110032&arch=t&lyr=2013&year=2013&week=47