By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK Charts Week Ending 30 Nov 2013

yay for killzone!!

And Knack! for selling more than.... :)

Around the Network

Yeap 20k for Xbone the article says... I'm on phone right now but I read Xbone is not sold out in UK.

pezus said:
ethomaz said:
Eurogamer article update.

PS4: >250k LTD
Xbone: 170k LTD
Wii U: ~150k LTD

I didn't remember where I read: PS4 software sales 32% bigger than Xbone software sales at launch.

XBONE number confirmed? Huge drop, sold out?

XboxOne sold 20k in it's second week according to the Eurogamer article.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

kivi95 said:

XboxOne sold 20k in it's second week according to the Eurogamer article.

Guess that confirms the Wii U is overtracked in the UK.  Granted it was true at the end of 2012 as well and the number has never been adjusted.

kowenicki said:
ethomaz said:
Yeap 20k for Xbone the article says... I'm on phone right now but I read Xbone is not sold out in UK.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm afraid it pretty much is.  Go check GAME, Tesco, Shopto.

It comes in and out of stock from time to time.  Most are saying no stock until January.

http://www.stockinformer.co.uk/checker-xbox-one

yield issues my ass go xbox!!

Around the Network

they are really trying to get black friday over here now aren't they,i don't know what deals there were in gaming as the new machines took over but they mentioned black friday on the media/news and stuff now,so give it a year or so and it should be in full swing over here

Above & Beyond

Knack beat Mario.... wtf :/

kowenicki said:
Take last weeks chart, replace xboxone with ps4 and you have this weeks chart.

Lots of revenue these last two weeks for games retailers.

Pretty much.

Nsanity said:
kowenicki said:
Take last weeks chart, replace xboxone with ps4 and you have this weeks chart.

Lots of revenue these last two weeks for games retailers.

Pretty much.

Not exactly.