By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Chances Xbox One shocks the world and wins November npd?

like the title says...

Sony came out and said 1m in "North America" initially. If we assume a 90/10 split thats 900k in USA. Microsoft said 1m WW. What's the split? Could we assume 70/30 USA Europe? If so, that's 700K USA, so they're not too far behind.

The other piece is I saw quite a few anectodal report that Xbox recieved much more restock on black friday. I saw a few people throwing out numbers like 15 Xbox's and 4 PS4's at their local Wal Mart for BF, for example.

Around the Network

Low.

fallen said:

like the title says...

Sony came out and said 1m in "North America" initially. If we assume a 90/10 split thats 900k in USA. Microsoft said 1m WW. What's the split? Could we assume 70/30 USA Europe? If so, that's 700K USA, so they're not too far behind.

The other piece is I saw quite a few anectodal report that Xbox recieved much more restock on black friday. I saw a few people throwing out numbers like 15 Xbox's and 4 PS4's at their local Wal Mart for BF, for example.

I second this. i think Xbox One supplied more on black friday than PS4. Walmart 1 had 4 xbox one units and 6 ps4 units. Walmart 2 had 7 ps4 units and ~20 xbox one units. overall xbox one shipped more from my experience. sony was also launching in europe so they had to send their supply there

Zero

Click HERE and be happy 

50/50 I'd say. WW I would give it a 1% chance.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Around the Network

1%, based on neogaf, there is no way in hell Microsoft out shipped Sony

mM

No X1 will be in third, it'll lose to PS4+3DS

tbone51 said:
No X1 will be in third, it'll lose to PS4+3DS

Xbox One isn't competeing with the 3DS, so that's completely pointless to mention.

Extremely low. Sony's numbers will be much higher in Europe and will absolutely crush them in Japan.

]

I'd say about zero. Sony has sold over 1M in the US alone by now. It was probably ~900K in the first 24 hrs. Then, you have to add in the last 2 weeks of sales. MS, on the other hand, had ~1M for 13 countries. Your split should be more like 70% NA/30% EU. Which means ~60% in the US, or ~600K. I'm sure they got at least another 100K or so out there for Black Friday, so it's probably ~750K-800K by now. Of course, WW is going to be an even bigger gap.