By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Just How Big Will 3DS Sales Be Week of Black Friday O.o? Possible of 1Mil? (2012 had 643k)

Seriously should be huge!!! Just how big will sales be? 2DS+3DS XL will be selling like crazy this year!!!

Predict Sales For the entire week of black friday o.O (if you dare)

Around the Network

I cant predict without some basic info, like how it did last year and if 2DS also had its price cut for BF

ktay95 said:
I cant predict without some basic info, like how it did last year and if 2DS also had its price cut for BF

Its in the title lol, as for 2DS, there are some discounts but the major one is Walmart $99 for BF! XL for $149 at Target!

around 830k is what I expect.

900k Black Friday weekend, maybe higher. 2DS on fire, and Pokemon and Zelda bundles are driving interest big time.

The Screamapillar is easily identified by its constant screaming—it even screams in its sleep. The Screamapillar is the favorite food of everything, is sexually attracted to fire, and needs constant reassurance or it will die.

Around the Network

lol Fail me

I will go with 775k then

I always over predict so i am going to say 750k and hope that it ends up being much higher!

I'll go ahead and say 1 million. the 3DS is doing really well and I am optimistic with it. If it doesn't reach 1 million I say 900k but not lower than that.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Would certainly be shocked if it results in less than 800k worldwide.

750K to 900K, so 825K. ;)