By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - HARDWARE/US SOFTWARE UP! XBONE USA CHART

Oh god, Europe is going to be a bloodbath.

Around the Network

So does VGC track digital sales yet? Sorry I really don't know because I haven't paid any attention to this stuff in a while. Anyway, if not then it kind of blows as a lot more Xbone owners want to go digital because of the cool features that the Bone offers, with the fast, seamless switching between games. This will only continue to be a trend as word gets out that the voice controls and Kinect are working well for most users willing to learn it properly.

If it's strictly physical copies then what? Do we only get accurate digital numbers from MS? NPD?

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Blood_Tears said:
xenogears1234 said:
Not gonna lie 13 countries for the xbone vs only 1 for sony (cant wait for the european sells next week), and they still barely sold more consoles than sony wow. Even more surprising that as the stronghold for ms that sony outperformed them in the usa launch vs launch didn't see that one coming.

Well technically 2 countries for Sony. Canada and US.  :)

Lol we all know canada is not a real country and therefore it does not count ;)

What is going on with the 3DS in Europe? I would expect North America to have those numbers while Europe has NA's.

Great Xbox One launch, massive PS4 drop (probably supply issues), meh for Wii U and Mario, and good ALBW sales. Now to see how the next few months play out.

kowenicki said:

Overtracked by 800k hopefully, then you'd be right with your predicition.

Still standing by this yield thing arent you.  lol.

Overtracked... sure... can you quote me later and make me eat crow... it will be fun again.

Around the Network

kirby007 said:

900k first week minus stores that have a few units left= no way 800k imo

900 FW? WTF?

Mad55 said:
roborad said:
Panicnausia said:
kowenicki said:
Panicnausia said:
kowenicki said:
Panicnausia said:
Ps4 software nearly doubling x1 wow.

errr. 2 weeks v 1 week... lol

Most of the software wil be sold launch weekl won't be that much of a change......

Doesn't alter what i said.

I also forget to say.... VGC software tracking? yeah right.

Didn't say it did, but fact remains PS4 moved mroe software...period.

You actually take vg software sales for a fact??

that gave me a laugh...  

even when they track hardware, they're off nearly by 2-4 million at times until they adjust it all in one time when the hardware makers reveal their official numbers.  

vg numbers are the complete opposite of fact.  

Why post in this thread if you feel that way?

Because I'm interested in the estimates placed by vg and by the people in this thread.  Doesn't mean I have to take vg numbers as fact.  

Blood_Tears said:
xenogears1234 said:
Not gonna lie 13 countries for the xbone vs only 1 for sony (cant wait for the european sells next week), and they still barely sold more consoles than sony wow. Even more surprising that as the stronghold for ms that sony outperformed them in the usa launch vs launch didn't see that one coming.

Well technically 2 countries for Sony. Canada and US.  :)

Point still stands!  North America is Xbox's territory, and Sony has apparently won that battle, at least for launches.  

But it's actually nice to see that they're not too far apart from one another.  1 million vs 800k is a very close number, and I honestly hope the entire generation continues on like that, forcing both companies to always bring their A-game knowing that the other is within reach.  If Sony and Microsoft both feel like the gen could be theirs, then we as gamers win. 

I mean, I admit I don't really have any intention of getting an Xbone (Don't care about the media capabilities, dislike Kinect, Multiplats will be better on PS4, Online is cheaper on PS4, and Xbone exclusives haven't yet appealed to me and likely won't for a few years), but I still honestly wish it the best because competition is good.  It is especially good when both parties are kept on their toes.  

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

loy310 said:

Oh god, Europe is going to be a bloodbath.

Nintendo is pretty smart if you think about it, retrating 20k units a month to avoid the bloodbath

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

PS4 has higher attach rate?