By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - HARDWARE/US SOFTWARE UP! XBONE USA CHART

scat398 said:

so now with the "reports" coming in from BF that Sony didn't get a lot of shipped units to the US and the Xbone was able to ship more out for BF and completely sell out, does the XBone take over US sales after only two weeks?

What? Sony shipped for BF and get Sold Out again.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=173345

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

scat398 said:

so now with the "reports" coming in from BF that Sony didn't get a lot of shipped units to the US and the Xbone was able to ship more out for BF and completely sell out, does the XBone take over US sales after only two weeks?

What? Sony shipped for BF and get Sold Out again.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=173345

sorry Ethomaz, thought you had heard that MS was able to ship more than PS4 for BF. 

scat398 said:

sorry Ethomaz, thought you had heard that MS was able to ship more than PS4 for BF.

Where?

BTW MS have Xbone units to sell yet in US... day one units... PS4 get a lot of supply during BF the issue is that demand is too high.

ethomaz said:

scat398 said:

Where?

BTW MS have Xbone units to sell yet in US... day one units... PS4 get a lot of supply during BF the issue is that demand is too high.

Sorry ethoz but you gotta let that talking point go.  Xbone sold out day one hust like ps4.  It was a smaller shipment,  but it still sold out.

Panicnausia said:
toadslayer72 said:
Panicnausia said:
toadslayer72 said
So does VGC track digital sales yet? Sorry I really don't know because I haven't paid any attention to this stuff in a while. Anyway, if not then it kind of blows as a lot more Xbone owners want to go digital because of the cool features that the Bone offers, with the fast, seamless switching between games. This will only continue to be a trend as word gets out that the voice controls and Kinect are working well for most users willing to learn it properly.

If it's strictly physical copies then what? Do we only get accurate digital numbers from MS? NPD?

?? Proof?? Sony had day 1 digital way before MS. Sorry, but pure speculation you have no way of knowing or proving.

Cool story about Sony's day one digital but what does that have to do with more Xbox One owners going digital because of the ability to switch between games via voice on the One?  As far as proof, what do want me to prove? Is it too much of a stretch to imagine that more people would choose to utilize the ability to switch between games just by telling their Xbox to do so? Or that more people will choose this route in the future? If you think that that's not happening then I don't know what to tell you.

Now, do you have any answers to my questions regarding the tracking of digital sales? 

What is the point of having 2 games running the same time? Cant play2 at the same time..... Sorry point still stands. No one is buying more digital for this reason nor is there any proof of this.

We have gone all digital. Not just for 2 at a time. Picked uo Forza, DR3, COD, Ryse and NBA 2k14. We now can share the games with my son away at school. We buy the games under his account on our Xbox One and he can play them on his Xbox One.  also been able to play them on my sisters one this holiday weekend.

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

Around the Network
thx1139 said:
Panicnausia said:
toadslayer72 said:
Panicnausia said:
toadslayer72 said
So does VGC track digital sales yet? Sorry I really don't know because I haven't paid any attention to this stuff in a while. Anyway, if not then it kind of blows as a lot more Xbone owners want to go digital because of the cool features that the Bone offers, with the fast, seamless switching between games. This will only continue to be a trend as word gets out that the voice controls and Kinect are working well for most users willing to learn it properly.

If it's strictly physical copies then what? Do we only get accurate digital numbers from MS? NPD?

?? Proof?? Sony had day 1 digital way before MS. Sorry, but pure speculation you have no way of knowing or proving.

Cool story about Sony's day one digital but what does that have to do with more Xbox One owners going digital because of the ability to switch between games via voice on the One?  As far as proof, what do want me to prove? Is it too much of a stretch to imagine that more people would choose to utilize the ability to switch between games just by telling their Xbox to do so? Or that more people will choose this route in the future? If you think that that's not happening then I don't know what to tell you.

Now, do you have any answers to my questions regarding the tracking of digital sales? 

What is the point of having 2 games running the same time? Cant play2 at the same time..... Sorry point still stands. No one is buying more digital for this reason nor is there any proof of this.

We have gone all digital. Not just for 2 at a time. Picked uo Forza, DR3, COD, Ryse and NBA 2k14. We now can share the games with my son away at school. We buy the games under his account on our Xbox One and he can play them on his Xbox One.  also been able to play them on my sisters one this holiday weekend.

I can do this on PS4, and PS3.

Man, those PS4 shortages. Sony selling as many as they can ship just like everyone knew they would.

Good opening for Zelda. Hopefully Black Friday week brings a respectable HW boost for Wii U.

ethomaz said:

kowenicki said:

I know.  Not sure how that translates to "reports".

You are right... more like "facts".

More like "truthfacts".

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Dmick90 said:
Looks like the Xbox still managed to pull off a better launch than the PS4 despite having a higher price and all the backlash with used games and required internet connections.

How so?

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

kowenicki said:
Noobie said:
i dont think that XBOX shipped around 1.5 million for the first week. especially after the reports of production issues. so i think VGC has over estimated first week sales.. until or unless they have some reliable sources..

which reports?

reduction in number of launch countries is an indirect verification of it.