By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Ones are not sold out in my mall (Black Friday)

pugsylicious said:
that news makes you super happy?

If you read the part where I said "I feel bad" generally it means I was expecting it to sell more. It had zero competition in my mall. MS is getting destroyed by the Apple store in my mall and they closed their store for Black Friday, but that is another story.

Around the Network

I hate to break it to the original poster but his story isn't adding up with the rest of America. Xbone are sold out all across the country as are PS4's. Supply is definitely an issue right now for both manufacturers.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
pugsylicious said:
that news makes you super happy?

If you read the part where I said "I feel bad" generally it means I was expecting it to sell more. It had zero competition in my mall. MS is getting destroyed by the Apple store in my mall and they closed their store for Black Friday, but that is another story.

sure

Obviously have to take this with a huge grain of salt.

scat398 said:
I hate to break it to the original poster but his story isn't adding up with the rest of America. Xbone are sold out all across the country as are PS4's. Supply is definitely an issue right now for both manufacturers.

What does my story have to do with the rest of America?

Around the Network

Just got back from a target store outside Dallas and they had no xbox ones. But had around 8 or 9 ps4s.
A Microsoft store here in a pretty big mall is sold out of xbox ones. So I guess in the eyes of some people ps4 is struggling cause it can't even sell out on black Friday. Its different everywhere. I have seen stores that have both and some that have one or the other A best buy across the highway from my work in plano had a bigger xbox one turnout then ps4 but I still think they'll but be OK in sales. Next year will b awesome for games on both. These fourums sound so much like ford vs Chevy. (See what I did their cap Chevy leave ford small? Haha) Happy Thanksgiving and game on.

Seece said:
Obviously have to take this with a huge grain of salt.

Can't wait to see you over here then. ;) 

cmay227 said:
Just got back from a target store outside Dallas and they had no xbox ones. But had around 8 or 9 ps4s.
A Microsoft store here in a pretty big mall is sold out of xbox ones. So I guess in the eyes of some people ps4 is struggling cause it can't even sell out on black Friday. Its different everywhere. I have seen stores that have both and some that have one or the other A best buy across the highway from my work in plano had a bigger xbox one turnout then ps4 but I still think they'll but be OK in sales. Next year will b awesome for games on both. These fourums sound so much like ford vs Chevy. (See what I did their cap Chevy leave ford small? Haha) Happy Thanksgiving and game on.

Thats good to hear that it sold out. Hopefully they will eventually in my mall but on Black Friday it just wasn't happening. 

If the OP plan was to prove no one shops at MS Store for consoles on Black Friday that have no BF special deals, well done.

Though Idk why that would make him "feel bad".

S.T.A.G.E. said:
scat398 said:

What does my story have to do with the rest of America?

cool story bro.