By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - In defence of the kids.

Word, I can't beat Metroid. It's too hard. It makes me sad. How did kids beat it?

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Around the Network

I owned Mortal kombat 2 as a 5 year old
and soul calibur as a 8 year old
those were fun and easy games

Actually when I think about it my 8 and 10 year old sisters completely cream me at DDR and thats pretty hard game.

True. I've seen some kids being better than some adults at games.

I started gaming at about 5-6 yrs old. Super Mario World, Zelda: A link to the Past... Good tmes! ^_^

I beat Sonic 2 and 3 like it was nothing, getting all the chaos emeralds and turning into Super Sonic and whatnot.

I tried playing Sonic 2 the other day...goodness, I kept hitting walls everywhere I went...I don't know how I could do so well as a kid.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

put kids in a match in Quake, TF, TF2, CS, CSS, or UT and tell me how complicated the games become for them.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ss, you probably have no idea how many times you've had your ass handed to you by an 8 year old. Also, Unreal Trournament and Quake aren't complicated.

(oh yeah, I went there)

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

I GOT GAME OVER in a Sonic the Hedgehog demo! I destroyed that game as a kid. My darkest hour.

How young do you have to be to qualify as a kid (who should be praised)

One of these kids might end up being to professional videogames what Tiger Woods is to golf.