By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - when will you buy your next gen console?

Wii U late next year probably, maybe early 2015. The others probably never.

Around the Network

Buying an Xbone in exactly a week, assuming I can find one. Along with Ryse and either Ghosts or Dead Rising 3.

Possibly never.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

I've got my Wii U, I've got about a million games to play across several systems, I'll never buy an Xbone and I still haven't even gotten around to picking up a PS3. So the next one I buy will probably be a PS4, and it will probably be in about 2019. XD

Currently playing:

Bloodbath Paddy Wagon Ultra 9

I'm planning to pick up an Xbox One early next year, in time for the final version of Project Spark. Other platforms, I'll have to wait and see.

Around the Network

Whenever the InFamous/PS4 bundle becomes available for pre-order, Wii U next summer, and then whatever Halo/Xbox One bundle comes out next year.

I already got the ps4. The xbox one will prob be later down the line when it's $300-400. The wii u doesn't interest me that much at all, so not sure.

I'll buy a PS4 when MGS: Phantom Pain comes out!

]

3h and 10min

I live in UAE. PS4 is launching in like 3-4 weeks from now, and thats about the time at which ill be picking mine. I did find some exported units , but they cost an extra 100-150$ which sucks. Anyways i'm reaaally excited, and wish everyone a happy gaming holiday :D