By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony's DriveClub got new trailer! 22 february release after all?

Tagged games:

You think this is the releasedate?

YES: release in February 13 48.15%

NO : release in March 2 7.41%

NO: release in Q2 12 44.44%

Total:27
bananaking21 said:
NobleTeam360 said:

I love Need for Speed (Not the Shift series uhh) and I've never played Mario Kart so........

and how you are living with yourself ?

I feel horrible I've missed out on so many Nintendo games that I don't even feel like a real gamer *sobs in corner*............

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
bananaking21 said:
NobleTeam360 said:

I love Need for Speed (Not the Shift series uhh) and I've never played Mario Kart so........

I feel horrible I've missed out on so many Nintendo games that I don't even feel like a real gamer *sobs in corner*............

emulate the n64 games. its the least you can do...... you monster...... you ugly person you!!! 

bananaking21 said:
NobleTeam360 said:
bananaking21 said:
NobleTeam360 said:

emulate the n64 games. its the least you can do...... you monster...... you ugly person you!!! 

Lol, I'm so sorry.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28YRYPYe2t8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqIS_6IJMpk

These are both full 1080p trailers, enjoy.

PullusPardus said:
I don't know what you guys are talking about, the frame rate is still lame, and its 720p , it just doesn't feel like GT , GT feels and looks better than both driveclub and forza, not in a technical way , just looks cleaner and those god awful "MY EYES HAVE CANCER" lens flare should go away.

Huh?
DriveClub was never 720p - We aren't in LastGen
Native 1080p was always a given for DriveClub and they are going for 60fps and hope they can hit it.Hence the delay and it helps the game a lot.
This is how a NextGen Racing game has to look like - Day/Night,Weather and all that nice stuff.
Obviously DriveClub is an Arcade Racer and is emulating a complete different type of Racing compared to GT who is a DRIVING SIMULATOR.
We can only hope that GT on PS4 will look at least as good as DriveClub - This is the minimum of NextGen Racing Games we should expect.

Around the Network
PullusPardus said:
I don't know what you guys are talking about, the frame rate is still lame, and its 720p , it just doesn't feel like GT , GT feels and looks better than both driveclub and forza, not in a technical way , just looks cleaner and those god awful "MY EYES HAVE CANCER" lens flare should go away.

im pretty sure its 1080p, and currently 30fps. i think the devs said there are hoping for/targeting 60fps.

PullusPardus said:

It is a PS4 title

Driveclub looks way better than forza.
Question:
Does forza´s simulations use alot of computational power?

wow, Driveclub just shot up 600%!! :)

ethomaz said: It is a PS4 title

Is this game a sim like GT or acrade racer?