By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony's DriveClub got new trailer! 22 february release after all?

Tagged games:

You think this is the releasedate?

YES: release in February 13 48.15%

NO : release in March 2 7.41%

NO: release in Q2 12 44.44%

Total:27
DamnTastic said:
A next gen motorstorm will be highly appreciated here :)

If by "here", you mean something else than you... Then no, thanks. 

We're speaking about the most appealing and refined racing game ever made (Driveclub) here. 

Around the Network

Nice visuals, but when Project C.A.R.S come out. That is when you'll know what next gen truly looks like.

For me this is the best looking game I've seen overall.......I'll wait until the final product comes out though. really think it would have been gimped if it was released as scheduled

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

Aldro said:
But its arcade and not 'sim' like GT :/

That's a good thing, sim's are boring

I prefer sims, but I can like semi-sim arcades, that give a more realistic driving sensation than purely arcade ones: the latter should be the easiest, but due to the wrong feedback and car behaviour (not to mention coins, stars, power-ups and other platform stuff I don't like in driving games), I suck at them more than at hard sims.
About DriveClub in particular: what I've seen up until now tells me it's a game a I could like. Graphically I surely like it, although not liking the sun in the face when I drive a real car, I don't particularly like that touch of realism in a game either.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network

I HATEEEEEE the decals, I pray they allow us to remove them, it makes the beautiful cars look like trash in my opinion.

Hmm, seems like it's trying to balance somewhere between a mild sim and Need for Speed. It could work, remains to be seen, visuals are nice but I'd like to feel how the cars behave.
A well made arcade racer can be quite entertaining, only problem is; most arcade racers aren't well made at all.

I would love to see a next gen over the top arcade racer like burn out

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

The game keeps getting better every time I see it.

It looked great during the PS4 unveiling in february and "meh" at E3. But since then it looks amazing.

Sleepyprince said:
DamnTastic said:
A next gen motorstorm will be highly appreciated here :)

If by "here", you mean something else than you... Then no, thanks. 

We're speaking about the most appealing and refined racing game ever made (Driveclub) here. 

with here I mean me.
And we'll see.