Gran Turismo PSP 1 2.17%

Gran Turismo 5 3 6.52%

Gran Turismo 6 6 13.04%

See the Results 10 21.74%

Total:46

havent played shadow fall yet, so i am going with KZ2

Around the Network
SvennoJ said:
I only play single player and for now it's KZ3 over KZ2.
The first few levels in KZ SF top both for me but I have not finished it yet. The sound is so good I only want to play it when I have the house to myself and can give my 1200 watt surround system it's raison d'être.

Damn I heard it with the MADDER audio solution on and it was amazing O_O Do you need to have a certain special kind of audio to be able to enable it, or does a simple headset cut it?

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

I'm afraid I haven't played all the games, but I really love Killzone: Liberation. Hugely underrated title.

dsage01 said:
Aldro said:
dsage01 said:
Aldro said:
Killzone 2 is 10/10
Killzone 3 is 8/10
Killzone SF is ?/10

what does the....? mean

That it's so bad, I cant score it. LOL Joking. It means that it launches in Sweden in about 22 hours and 45 minutes from this post. I'll be there on midnight to get it and play xD

Its a great game..I don't own it or a PS4 for the matter but I played the whole SP campaign and some of the MP at my friends house. The SP is a total letdown but the MP is fantastic. And why such a low score for KZ3? It had a great MP mode did it not? 

8/10 is considerd great for me :P but its far from what made KZ2 unique. Briefly: In KZ2 MP, you saw the ISA right infront as you and your helghast team all struggle to put your sights on them. It led to these amazing war feeling moments that truly made Killzone live up to the name of a .. Kill Zone XD. In KZ3, GG sadly abandoned the atmospheric and gritty Helghast due to people wanting more color >_>. Along with more twitch focused gameplay. See someone in KZ3? Aim down the sights and hold the fire button => If you see him first, 7-8 times out of 10: Youll kill him. In KZ2: You had to crouch and tap fire to line up your shots. It led to moments where even if you were seen first: a skillful player could turn around and kill the other guy. Reaction time wasnt everything. Basically 3 became closer to CoD in the fundenmental feeling. Despite this, the weight was still somewhat there and its fun. Just no KZ2. Oh and in KZ2: Aiming down the sights at close to medium range was suicide. I only ever did it when I had a hard time seeing people. I just preferred KZ2. It was the best FPS experience I have ever had and I wish GG had continued with the WW2 gritty nazi killzone. Go search some KZ2 vids on Saluman. I never quite find the same feeling in KZ3. Tactical grenades lacking also added to it. But mainly it was the gunplay difference that led to longer fights. Also KZ3 had no server list and clan system.

eFKac said:
SvennoJ said:
I only play single player and for now it's KZ3 over KZ2.
The first few levels in KZ SF top both for me but I have not finished it yet. The sound is so good I only want to play it when I have the house to myself and can give my 1200 watt surround system it's raison d'être.

Damn I heard it with the MADDER audio solution on and it was amazing O_O Do you need to have a certain special kind of audio to be able to enable it, or does a simple headset cut it?

MADDER is their software implementation for audio ray casting, using real time reflections based on materials and geometry instead of preset sound filters. So it works on anything, even with a mono headset you still hear the difference. The surrround sound effects do work better with discreet speakers ofcourse as well as the bass effects. The directionality of the reflected sound gets lost with headsets.

Resogun should also not be played with a headset, amazing deep bass effects with very active surround sound. These 2 titles surprised me with their sound design which is not an easy thing to do with my obsession with sound quality :)

Around the Network

Soz for writing poor and not splitting shit up. on phone.

And SP wise:
KZ2 was more polished and satisfying but I preferred 3s variety in terms of gameplay but also environments even if I missed the gritty Helghast. The story showed more of the Helghast too, their leadership and so on. Also loved Stahl. So yeah. Ending was shit though.

Aldro said:
dsage01 said:
Aldro said:
dsage01 said:
Aldro said:
Killzone 2 is 10/10
Killzone 3 is 8/10
Killzone SF is ?/10

what does the....? mean

That it's so bad, I cant score it. LOL Joking. It means that it launches in Sweden in about 22 hours and 45 minutes from this post. I'll be there on midnight to get it and play xD

Its a great game..I don't own it or a PS4 for the matter but I played the whole SP campaign and some of the MP at my friends house. The SP is a total letdown but the MP is fantastic. And why such a low score for KZ3? It had a great MP mode did it not? 

8/10 is considerd great for me :P but its far from what made KZ2 unique. Briefly: In KZ2 MP, you saw the ISA right infront as you and your helghast team all struggle to put your sights on them. It led to these amazing war feeling moments that truly made Killzone live up to the name of a .. Kill Zone XD. In KZ3, GG sadly abandoned the atmospheric and gritty Helghast due to people wanting more color >_>. Along with more twitch focused gameplay. See someone in KZ3? Aim down the sights and hold the fire button => If you see him first, 7-8 times out of 10: Youll kill him. In KZ2: You had to crouch and tap fire to line up your shots. It led to moments where even if you were seen first: a skillful player could turn around and kill the other guy. Reaction time wasnt everything. Basically 3 became closer to CoD in the fundenmental feeling. Despite this, the weight was still somewhat there and its fun. Just no KZ2. Oh and in KZ2: Aiming down the sights at close to medium range was suicide. I only ever did it when I had a hard time seeing people. I just preferred KZ2. It was the best FPS experience I have ever had and I wish GG had continued with the WW2 gritty nazi killzone.

KZ2's story was just brilliant in my mind and same with the voice acting but KZ3's story and voice acting did get cheezy at some points throughout the game. The colors didn't bother me but the whole WW2 feeling in KZ2 was hard to get used to. Killzone 2 MP was great when it came out but now its just really unbalanced and overly chaotic (due to the weird controls) which is probably why it didn't have the best legs and fell below sales expecatations. Killzone 3 on the other hand I thought was great. The MP was unbalanced like KZ2 but it was REALLY fun and playable (not chaotic like KZ2). I still think games like Starhawk, Halo and Battlefield are better shooters than KZ but its quite great. So overall:

KZ3  8.1/10 (The highest I have ever rated a game is 9.4 and that's GTA V!)

Pros

Best gameplay

Best MP

Great SP 

Decent Story

Cons

Unbalanced MP

Cheezy voice acting at times

Not enough veichles 

KZ2 7.2 (In my books that's pretty darn good)

Pros

Best Story

Best voice acting

Great SP mode

Cons

Tacky Controls

Overly chaotic online mode

I always played 24 players in KZ2 and not 32 and I obviously disagree about your control remark :P
Hopefully you can see where I'm coming from. None of that RPG/Assault class when I played.
KZ2 allowed you to customize matches and find them through a server list. This was not possible in KZ3.

KZ3 also had turrets lvl 3 shoot fucking rockets at people. Terrible idea. As well as give the stealth marksman/scout a fucking assault rifle while invisible xD

KZ2 clan matches with VGC were awesome! While KZ2 had more options and such, the biggest factor is the gameplay. I'm not fond of the BF/CoD etc x KZ2 was a god send for me and that 91 meta is well deserved :P. I hold its MP in my top three of this gen. I can understand it's not for everyone though.

KZ2

KZ3

KZ:M

KZ

KZ:L

Only played KZ:SF for about 2 hours, but it is easily number 2 from what I've played.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Aldro said:
dsage01 said:
Aldro said:
dsage01 said:
Aldro said:
Killzone 2 is 10/10
Killzone 3 is 8/10
Killzone SF is ?/10

what does the....? mean

8/10 is considerd great for me :P but its far from what made KZ2 unique. Briefly: In KZ2 MP, you saw the ISA right infront as you and your helghast team all struggle to put your sights on them. It led to these amazing war feeling moments that truly made Killzone live up to the name of a .. Kill Zone XD. In KZ3, GG sadly abandoned the atmospheric and gritty Helghast due to people wanting more color >_>. Along with more twitch focused gameplay. See someone in KZ3? Aim down the sights and hold the fire button => If you see him first, 7-8 times out of 10: Youll kill him. In KZ2: You had to crouch and tap fire to line up your shots. It led to moments where even if you were seen first: a skillful player could turn around and kill the other guy. Reaction time wasnt everything. Basically 3 became closer to CoD in the fundenmental feeling. Despite this, the weight was still somewhat there and its fun. Just no KZ2. Oh and in KZ2: Aiming down the sights at close to medium range was suicide. I only ever did it when I had a hard time seeing people. I just preferred KZ2. It was the best FPS experience I have ever had and I wish GG had continued with the WW2 gritty nazi killzone. Go search some KZ2 vids on Saluman. I never quite find the same feeling in KZ3. Tactical grenades lacking also added to it. But mainly it was the gunplay difference that led to longer fights. Also KZ3 had no server list and clan system.

yes it did. Killzone 3 did have a clan system.

anyway OT:

Killzone 3-                  9.1/10

Killzone SF-                8.7/10

Killzone 2-                  8.5/10

Killzone Liberation- 7.6/10

Killzone 1-                  6.3/10

killzone Mercenary- ??/10

Average-              8.04/10

i just bought Mercenary, hasnt arrived in the mail yet, but judging from gameplay videos, it looks like it will be around 8.5ish. raising the average to 8.12