By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 'PS4 Winning The War Against Xbox One' - Retailers

Damn sony is making a lot of cash, can't wait until they mail my fanboy check! :)

oh.....wait.....

In all seriousness 5 to 1?

excuse me if my math is ass and it probably is but would that mean when sony hits 20 mil, the xbox will be at 4 mil? 

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

Around the Network

Either a lot of orders were put or Sony didn't manufacture enough for Europe because when my order(early June) gets delayed you know something is up.

I was so hyped for this Friday that I planned for a PS4 weekend i guess all that is dead now

During the early adoption phase, supplies can decide the short term winner.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Dark_Feanor said:
5 to 1...

Ok, why give such unrealistic figure that invalidates any resenable analisys?

They could say: PS4 is outpassing the XOne due to lower price and consume friendness (to hardcore that usually do preorders)

Right. And the launch of CoD Ghosts also helped a lot. 70 % of PS4 early adopters bought CoD, essencially, they bought it to play CoD

Yeah I wish people wouldn't carry on like rabid fanboys. These very people were saying things like this when the ps3 was launched and look how evenly matched that generation ended. So many things can change during the generation and it has only just begun. Things such as pricing, killer games and features and so much more. Get a grip guys and take a deep breath. Way too early to be making poorly thought out predictions.

Xbox 360 and Xbox One

Gamertag:  GamertagOz70

Around the Network

It's a $100 cheaper with more or less the same games that people actually want (next-gen Calladoooty, Assassin's Creed, FIFA, etc.). It should be selling more.

If the XB1 was $399.99 and the PS4 was $499.99, it would be the same story the other way around. 

MS eventually is simply going to have to accept that they are going to have to eat the price difference if they want to keep Kinect in every box. The $499.99 price point moves the XB1 into that uncomfortable "PS3 launch territory". Not quite that bad, but still.