By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Thread For My Bets! <(^_^<)

Einsam_Delphin said:

However it'll also be the biggest game ever made regarding development team size. But anywho I'm simply explaining the reasonings behind my predictions. I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything since no matter we say and think we'll have to wait and see what the actual results will be, hence the bets!

In case you haven't seen this I though of showing it to you: http://wiiudaily.com/2012/09/wii-u-zelda-game-coming-2014/

The source doesn't seem that good, as you can probably figure out if you read the article, but they might be right with this one, because of some of the other things stated in the article.

Oh, and btw, I've said it before, but a good thing can't be said too often. I love that <(^_^<) of yours. 

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:

Seems pretty likely to me, hence the bet, but yeah the second one isn't looking too hot right now, though you have to remember that these current sales don't mean anything for the bet right now.

And lol I figured you lost a bet!

Oh you are right, it's for 2014 sales. Well there is a slight hope for that. Let's hope Mario Kart 8 is huge xD.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Fusioncode said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Fusioncode said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Well my signature is getting too big, even got a complaint because of it, so to shrink it down I'm throwing all my bets here and will have this thread linked to in my signature instead. Post here about stuff if you want I guess. :L

-=*Bet with HickenNoAce*=-
I say Pokemon X/Y will sell above 12 million (including digital) lifetime! He says it wont! Winner gets 1 month avatar control and 1 year of their victory in loser's sig!

-=*Bet with Soundwave*=-
Wii U will be the best selling 8th gen home console in 2014! If true I win! Winner get's 1 month avatar control + 1 year of their victory stated in loser's sig.

-=*Bet with STRYKIE*=-
I say Yarn Yoshi will release in 2014! If that doesn't happen, STRYKIE is winner! Victor gets 1 month avatar control + 1 year of their victory stated in loser's signature.

-=*Bet with curl-6*=-
Zelda U, will it release in 2014!? I say yes, curl-6 says no! Winner gets 1 month avatar control + 1 year of their victory stated in loser's signature.

1. You'll win.

2. You'll lose.

3. You'll win.

4. You'll lose. 

You're welcome. 

Why is Dawn your avatar!?

Best female companion in the series. Gen IV is also my favorite in the franchise. 

she hawt

For whatever reason, the face in the title reminds me of the ghosts from Super Mario Bros 3.

Good time to revive this thread:
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=67450

Around the Network
IsawYoshi said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

However it'll also be the biggest game ever made regarding development team size. But anywho I'm simply explaining the reasonings behind my predictions. I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything since no matter we say and think we'll have to wait and see what the actual results will be, hence the bets!

In case you haven't seen this I though of showing it to you: http://wiiudaily.com/2012/09/wii-u-zelda-game-coming-2014/

The source doesn't seem that good, as you can probably figure out if you read the article, but they might be right with this one, because of some of the other things stated in the article.

Oh, and btw, I've said it before, but a good thing can't be said too often. I love that of yours. 

Interesting find! I definitely hope that rumor is true! And yes that face is best face, although it shouldn't be made in post because it breaks the thread. :L

theprof00 said:
Good time to revive this thread:
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=67450

Indeeds, glad I reminded you!

Made another bet with curl-6! I feel much more confident about this one! xD

-=*Bet with Soundwave*=-
Wii U will be the best selling 8th gen home console in 2014! If true I win! Winner get's 1 month avatar control + 1 year of their victory stated in loser's sig.

You've kind of already lost this one lol

PS3, PS4, PSV, Wii U, 3DS + 3DS XL Owner.

PlayStation Nation

NNID: aminryu1

I need to stop buying games...

aryu said:
-=*Bet with Soundwave*=-

You've kind of already lost this one lol

Indeeds, but he hasn't responded when I told him we can just say he's the winner now, so idk what's up with that.