By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Thread For My Bets! <(^_^<)

kupomogli said:
So what happens if you lose all four of those bets?

Einsam_Delphin: "Sorry guys. Complaints about your wins in my signature."

lol no as they will take up less space and I can remove the MK8 image if I have to! Though of course this wont be an issue at all since I surely wont lose all my bets!

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
tbone51 said:
Winner!!!! Tooooo Easy -=*Bet with HickenNoAce*=!

I wish You Would Win -_- -=*Bet with Soundwave*=-

Year of Yoshi, You Win Easily -=*Bet with STRYKIE*=-

50/50 I think 2014 is Nintendo's Goal but i could see a 2015 release -=*Bet with curl-6*=-

Nintendo should understand the importance of getting Zelda U out next holiday and as such will likely pull devs from other teams to make sure that happens. Basically they'll do the same thing that they did with MK7. The teams that made WWHD and ALBW are free, EAD is done with 3D World, and by now Retro should be finished with DKCTF. Basically they've got a lot of man power to spare right now, and I guarantee you most of it is going towards Zelda U's completion!

It'll happen. SM3DW wasn't announced/revealed till E3 and yet it had no problem coming out this year, even being pushed forward a few weeks. Zelda can be announced next E3 and launch in Nov. without any problems. Smash is likely to come next summer. I'd randomly guess Yarn is early summer.

Einsam_Delphin said:
F0X said:

Seems legit.

Except for Bayo 2 being out in March.

Why can't it be out in March?

Too soon. We've one demo of one stage in the game. Not much footage of anything else, either. Makes me doubt that it'll be finished the the next three months or so.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Fusioncode said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Fusioncode said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Fusioncode said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Cool, Gen IV is also my favorite, or atleast it was until X/Y! Never watched the show though. All I know is Dawn has a Pachirisu, but surely it's the Pachirisu that's really in command. :L
Also, stop writing your speculation as fact!

Only thing holding X and Y back from being my favorite is the fact that it only added about 70 pokemon to the roster. Hopefully Nintendo will add some (free) DLC for more pokemon. Make sure you bump this thread once you win or lose the bets. Then you'll see I was right. 

I will bump it, but not for you! We didn't make any bets afterall! :L

Einsam_Delphin said:
Fusioncode said:

Only thing holding X and Y back from being my favorite is the fact that it only added about 70 pokemon to the roster. Hopefully Nintendo will add some (free) DLC for more pokemon. Make sure you bump this thread once you win or lose the bets. Then you'll see I was right. 

Make a bet right now!

"Bet with Fusioncode, i win if i only lose one bet or less, he wins if i lose more than one!"

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:

Well my signature is getting too big, even got a complaint because of it, so to shrink it down I'm throwing all my bets here and will have this thread linked to in my signature instead. Post here about stuff if you want I guess. :L

-=*Bet with HickenNoAce/Lawlight*=-
I say Pokemon X/Y will sell above 12 million (including digital) lifetime! He says it wont! Winner gets 1 month avatar control and 1 year of their victory in loser's sig!

-=*Bet with Soundwave*=-
Wii U will be the best selling 8th gen home console in 2014! If true I win! Winner get's 1 month avatar control + 1 year of their victory stated in loser's sig.

-=*Bet with STRYKIE*=-
I say Yarn Yoshi will release in 2014! If that doesn't happen, STRYKIE is winner! Victor gets 1 month avatar control + 1 year of their victory stated in loser's signature.

-=*Bet with curl-6*=-
Zelda U, will it release in 2014!? I say yes, curl-6 says no! Winner gets 1 month avatar control + 1 year of their victory stated in loser's signature.

You'll win the bet with Soundwave and STRYKIE, and maybe HickenNoAce/Lawlight and curl 6. I bet I'm right!

1. I really don't know; haven't been paying much attention to Pokemon's sales but I certainly hope you win just because of whom it's against.

2. Good chance of winning here but it really depends on how much PS4's sales slow down after the holidays. WiiU should at least outsell XB1 in 2014 but with PS4 it'll be the battle of massive 3rd party support vs system selling exclusives and a cheaper price.

3. Definitely a win.

4. Nah, you'll lose this one. No new console Zelda has ever been formally revealed and launched in the same year. Maybe Majora - I can't remember, but that was built off of an existing engine anyway. Zelda U is the most massive undertaking Nintendo has ever done and when you factor in Nintendo's slow transition to HD and the fact that it's pretty much a prerequisite for a new console Zelda to be delayed at least once, Zelda U launching in 2014 just ain't in the cards.

F0X said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
F0X said:

Seems legit.

Too soon. We've one demo of one stage in the game. Not much footage of anything else, either. Makes me doubt that it'll be finished the the next three months or so.

Well I don't remember knowing or seeing much about W101 until just months before it's release, so I was thinking a similar thing would happen here. Then again I wasn't really paying much attention to video game stuff until late 2012 so idk.

Einsam_Delphin said:
F0X said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
F0X said:

Seems legit.

Well I don't remember knowing or seeing much about W101 until just months before it's release, so I was thinking a similar thing would happen here. Then again I wasn't really paying much attention to video game stuff until late 2012 so idk.

The Wonderful 101 was shown at E3 2012 under the working title "Project P-100".

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Ponyless said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Fusioncode said:

Make a bet right now!

"Bet with Fusioncode, i win if i only lose one bet or less, he wins if i lose more than one!"

lawlz, that's silly!