By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Activision "Exploring Ways" to Revive Crash Bandicoot Series - News

Tagged games:

NobleTeam360 said:
Meh, I'm kind of surprised anyone really even cares about Crash Bandicoot anymore. Don't get me wrong I love Crash (It was the very first game I played) but I think most if not all of us can live without seeing Crash Bandicoot crash and burn anymore.

Speak for yourself

Around the Network

"Ways to ruin the franchise" is surely what they meant.

"I would lol so hard if MS got it" comment incoming..

OT: I really don't think a revival of this game will sell well at all imo.

I would like them to sell it to Sony or Nintendo but sadly I don't think that will happen...

Kresnik said:
Wayforward? :|

No thank you.

Look at all the fucks she doesn't give about your comment.

Around the Network
PullusPardus said:

Look at all the fucks she doesn't give about your comment.

I wondered how long it would be until someone brought up Shantae.  I was hoping you'd realise the point that they're fine at making games for an IP they own but terrible at making games for other people's IP's without me having to say it, but I guess not.

At least, all their recent efforts have been abysmal.

I'd rather not have them reviving Crash because I genuinely don't believe they'd do a good job with it.  Which probably means that they'll be the first company Activision approach.

Suke said:
C0LINx said:
I doubt Nintendo would take it but WayFoward could be cool if its not a side scroller.

Yeah....Nuaghty Dogs, left the mascot camp for realism and Nintendo is like the only big studio that know how to handle platforming. I thought since they help out with Bayonetta 2.......they could lend a hand on .... reviving Crash....sounds to unrealistic..but who know.

Well, why do the flagship titles have to work on "realistic" games all the time? It's not like it's impossible to achieve spectacle in platformers, just that Nintendo's the only one that bothers to give a mascot platformer the 5-star treatment anymore.

Which of WayForward's recent efforts have been abysmal, Kresnik? Blackgate? Their Adventure Time game from last year was good fun.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Not really excited. They destroyed the franchise, either give it back to Sony, or leave it dead.

I would like to see Renegade Kid's take on the franchise given that they developed a demo of a new Crash game for the DS a few years back

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

no madder what they do it wont be the same ps crash unless sony gets it back... they really killed the game with there recent ones which sucked.. activision should stick to killing cod. this sucks after all that hype.