By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Sin City a dame to kill for & TMNT & Guardians of the Galaxy - your thoughts and reviews and etc. "Official 3D Movies of 2K14" (Trailers in the 4th & 5th OP & List in 1st OP)

What is your favorite Comic-Book Movie of 2014?

I, Frankenstein 3D 111 29.06%

300: Rise of an Empire 3D 7 1.83%

Captain America 2: The Winter Soldier 3D 35 9.16%

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 3D 30 7.85%

X-Men: Days of Future Past 3D 62 16.23%

Guardians of the Galaxy 3D 48 12.57%

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3D 5 1.31%

Sin City 2: A Dame to Kill for 3D 9 2.36%

Big Hero 6 3D 2 0.52%

see results. 46 12.04%

Total:355

If you've seen; "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3D", then please post.

Thanks, and HAPPY NEW YEAR OF 3D !!!

Around the Network

Here's an interesting movie called; "Septic Man" trailer:

Here's "Get On Up" international trailer:

Here's "Another Me" trailer:

If you've seen; "Shockwave, Darkside", then please post.

If you've seen; "The Four 3", then please post.

Fun fucking facts: Sin City:

Around the Network

Chris Evans & Mark Ruffalo "Avengers 2: Age of Ultron" exclusive interview; Comic-Con:

Nova Dossier:

Exclusive "Drax" character profile Guardians of the Galaxy:

Exclusive "Rocket" character profile Guardians of the Galaxy:

Exclusive "Gamora" character profile Guardians of the Galaxy:

Exclusive "Star Lord" character profile Guardians of the Galaxy:

Exclusive "Groot" character profile Guardians of the Galaxy:

I voted for The Amazing Spiderman 2.
I know there a quite a few people that did not like it, but I thought it was fun, which is really all I look for in a Spiderman movie. I thought they handled Gwen Stacy well.
I have not seen X Men yet though... I have seen all of the other X Men films and I really enjoyed them. So that could possibly dethrone Spiderman.

Toxy said:
I know there a quite a few people that did not like it, but I thought it was fun, which is really all I look for in a Spiderman movie. I thought they handled Gwen Stacy well.
I have not seen X Men yet though... I have seen all of the other X Men films and I really enjoyed them. So that could possibly dethrone Spiderman.

X-Men: Days of Future Past 3D, is easily the best X-Men movie ever.

Plus they almost always release the 3D Blu-Ray just 2 to 3 days after the 2D Blu-Ray. And Netflix & Hulu Plus & Vudu & etc. all have 3D streaming movies.

Kaizar said:
Toxy said:

X-Men: Days of Future Past 3D, is easily the best X-Men movie ever.

Plus they almost always release the 3D Blu-Ray just 2 to 3 days after the 2D Blu-Ray. And Netflix & Hulu Plus & Vudu & etc. all have 3D streaming movies.

I will likely pick up the 2D Blu-Ray edition, unless I get it in a bundle that includes both versions. I currently do not own a 3D TV so I generally only get my 3D fix when watching movies at the cinema.

The fact that you say it is 'easily' the best X-Men movie makes me hyped to watch it.
Do you know if it is intended to be the final X-Men movie, or will more follow?

"Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3D" review:

It's 50 times great then the 1990's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movies in every way.

April O' Neil is directly connected to the Ninja Turtles & Splinter.

This movie is the first of a trilogy, and has had many previous scripts scrap for it, so don't expect a full load feeling movie.

The characters are more themselves then ever before, in every way.

the movie made great use of 3D in most scenes, and still made good use of 3D in almost all other scenes.

The music was really Ninja Turtle like too.

The CGI was definitely prime quality.

This movie was really really Ninja Turtle like.

Long story short, if you feel like watching such other movies this month as Hercules 3D in 3D or Sin City a dem to kill for in 3D or Guardians of the Galaxy in 3D or Let's Be Cops, then go pay money to watch one of those movies this month, instead.

It is easily the best Ninja Turtles movie ever, but that's not saying much.