By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Why are Ps4 global different than NA numbers currently...???

Just curious. Pretty sure the lastest chart (as of right now) indicates that only the numbers for NA are in. Well if it only released in NA, why are the global numbers different? Am I missing something?

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Around the Network

The charts show USA.
The front page shows North America

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

So Canada is the difference?

Canada makes that difference.

Mummelmann said:

Because Canada is not part of North America, as we all know????

1.071M for NA, 1.079M Global the front page says... so 8k units were sold in Nirwanaland...

Around the Network

ya i dont understand that... as well i'm pretty sure there were more then 25k sold in canada i mean there were line ups everywere when i went to go pick up mine...

drkohler said:
Mummelmann said:

1.071M for NA, 1.079M Global the front page says... so 8k units were sold in Nirwanaland...

Ooh I have 1 of 8,000 units shipped to Canada, I feel special. It's sold out everywhere so that must have been a pretty low shipment. Canada has about 11% of the population of the USA, selling only 0.7% as much as in the USA, seems right...

about 8k units where dump in the atlantic ocean, Sony did that all gen with the ps3

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

drkohler said:
Mummelmann said:

Review/preview units and press for global purposes. It's not a huge mystery. When did I say Canada was not part of North America?

consoles sent to boogie for advertisement purposes.

does the press have to pay for the consoles? probably all the smaller ones but not the big ones like gamespot?