By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumor: Ni no Kuni 2 Reportedly Being Developed For The PlayStation 4

outlawauron said:
zexen_lowe said:

Fix the horrible AI (currently my only gripe with the first game, I'm playing it right now) and I'll get it

My biggest complaint as well.

hay zexen....

Around the Network
TheKoreanGuy said:
kupomogli said:
TheKoreanGuy said:

What? The point of a sequel is to improve aspects like gameplay. These types of comments are unwarranted.

So I can't come in a thread about a game, and give my opinion on the game that it's a sequel of? I'm certainly not off topic.

Yes, you can. It just felt like a trolling remark when you mentioned White Knight Chronicles.

I've only played WKC2 and I'm assuming the changes they made don't make the versions too different from one another.  Weaknesses are shown in orange and different weaknesses is all I know.  Not trolling though, the game was better in my opinion.  White Knight Chronicles you had to use the correct attack depending on enemies to do more damage and the further in game you got the more you could do with each class. On Ni No Kuni you rarely did anything other than attack because the damage when using a spell that cost way too much MP was only marginably better than what your attack damage was on most enemies. 

One of my favorite JRPGs from this gen, god please let this be true.

outlawauron said:
Acevil said:
enditall727 said:

why not?

Which Dragon Quest do you think is the best?

I very much thought 9 was better (from what I played, given I have RPG ADHD these days), and what I been told 4-6 are really solid titles.

Ew, 9 was so bad compared to 8. Acevil why?

I disliked 8 so much thats why! :P

Good, I need a traditional JRPG that isn't Dragon Quest or Tales. I miss FF though, now they've... yeah. Here's hoping that we get it.

Around the Network

I would love to have a 3DS version too...

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

enditall727 said:

I would be fine with this aslong as Level-5 brings me Dark Cloud 3 also.... and maybe they could collab with Square and bring another Dragon Quest like they did on PS2

I'd be very happy if that happenned

outlawauron said:
Acevil said:
enditall727 said:

why not?

Which Dragon Quest do you think is the best?

I very much thought 9 was better (from what I played, given I have RPG ADHD these days), and what I been told 4-6 are really solid titles.

Ew, 9 was so bad compared to 8. Acevil why?

Yes, try again Acevil

Neato!

I seriously want this to be real though.

I am the Playstation Avenger.