By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - A biased review: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

my brothers playing it first, and then I'm going to play through it on hero mode despite your recommendations

we'll see how it goes :P.

Around the Network

I have a feeling that I'm going to love this one. But I also love Skyward Sword... so I need someone to confirm that I can, in fact, love both games without creating a world-ending paradox.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

F0X said:
I have a feeling that I'm going to love this one. But I also love Skyward Sword... so I need someone to confirm that I can, in fact, love both games without creating a world-ending paradox.

As long as you don't bring Spirit Tracks into the mix then all should be fine.

RolStoppable said:
F0X said:

Simple. You are a Zelda fanboy without serious personality issues.

Sounds about right. The only entries in the Zelda series that I (mildly) dislike are Zelda II and Spirit Tracks, so I'll revise it to:

I'm a Zelda fanboy without series personality issues, save for having rather unoriginal opinions.

WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

forest-spirit said:
F0X said:

As long as you don't bring Spirit Tracks into the mix then all should be fine.

I quit Spirit Tracks not long after beating the third dungeon (it was a borrowed copy, too, so I didn't ever purchase the game). Like I said earlier, Zelda II and Spirit Tracks don't do much for me. I don't utterly hate them, but to me they're easily the weakest entries in the series. I can pinpoint why, too, because I actually have a good grasp of what I want from a Zelda game. Shall I go into detail? Or should I just say "ALBW seems to fit the bill"?

Around the Network

BTW this game is lower then MK 7? wow... but it's probably because it hasn't the same wow factor for you after ALTTP.....I guess I'm lucky, I never really played ALTTP and will only purchase it if it comes to 3DS or Wii U VC :) ALBW is like the second coming of Jesus for me :D

Hey Rol, I know there is no Groose level favorite character in this game, but I want to know which one you think is your favorite? I think mine are the bard and flute boy. I don't know why I like them so much, but I just want them to be in every new Zelda game now.

don't waste time

3DS FC 4914-3563-4510

NNID : turtuls

Dang, you beat the game in under 2 days? What they said about them cutting down on the filler junk must be true then! That's great since that's one of the things I disliked most about Skyward Sword. :L

green_sky said:
Nice nice. Biased review has been on a Rol lately.

Yikes!

Well, I finished it this morning. As the credits rolled, I said to myself "This is why I play video games." Yeah, it was easy but, in the end, it was fantastic. I have no complaints.

Now, to find the 8 or so missing MaiaMai (sic) I didn't locate.