By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Suda wants to make 'Mario with guns'

Suda51 has never played Shadow the Hedgehog.

And for those who read it, he describes it as Mario in and Italian Suit with a machinegun. Which isn't Mario, it's Mafia.

There certainly can be good games made shooting people, but, I'd just put my vote down, this would not be one of them. Like combining Energy Drinks and Chocolate bars, when taken together, all that stands out are the negatives.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Around the Network

Not just Nintendo, but Miyamoto wouldn't dare let his creation be used for violence. He is too into happiness for that.  Violence probably scares him as he is just a big kid.

The only way I could see mario game that's focussed on shooting is something like "Mario Paintball" or "Mario's Laser Tag". Not anything close to what Suda imagines.

I hate the idea, Mario is Mario, with guns not is Mario.

why i would love to shot luigi!

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

Around the Network

suda 51 would ruin Mario it would be the whose Mario game in history. instead of trying to make a Mario game they need to be making an no more heroes 2 sequel for the wii.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

NYANKS said:
spdk1 said:
he did have a watergun in sunshine.............

Yeah, he'll soak people to death. LMFAO

LOL....

Mario: "take this deadly pneumonia!"

Check this out!

http://www.dan-dare.org/FreeFun/Games/SuperMafiaBros.htm

thekitchensink said:
No! Do. not. do. that. EVER!!!

This.

That could be interesting.... well, maybe a little bloody but...... Interesting :)

I've got the touch!!