By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Suda wants to make 'Mario with guns'

he would also do a great job at it but this wont happen

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

C´mon..don´t you guys wanna see Mario turn Peach into a swiss cheese?

pichu_pichu said:
It'll be like Conker

If it was anything like Conker, I would buy it

PSN ID: Sol_Protege     Wii:154209933064989 

hey maybe mario can pop some magic shrooms and beat up random prostitutes while carrying out random hit missions on powerfull goombas across town, in a sandbox type environment? totally original hmm?

Wii code: 6355-7594-5867-2364 Wii name: Mo Smash Bros Brawl: 5198-6095-4615 Cue Sports Revolution: 5327-4649-0447 Mario Kart Wii: 3308-8543-5834

SIG A.W.O.L

Shadow the Hedgehog...

*snicker

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

Around the Network

They should make Mario: XTreme Beach Volleyball

this would be sure to pull in those testostrone charged 13-21 year old 360 fanboys, I know they are gonna want to play as peach ; )

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

he did have a watergun in sunshine.............

spdk1 said:
he did have a watergun in sunshine.............

Yeah, he'll soak people to death.  LMFAO

sc94597 said:
Well I would like to see a mario shooter lets say he shoots stars or coins. I would like it to be aimed at all ages and not gory. They made a mario game for every other genre and still kept it mario. Maybe it could be a light gun shooter.

It's already happened once, it's called Yoshi's Safari on the SNES, it was hard back in the day and a lot of fun.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoshi%27s_Safari

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

^ do they have it on vc?