By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One in stock (Amazon)

In Australia you can still easily get them. Seriously MS couldnt have provided that many consoles. PS4 is sold out until next year. I kinda feel like Sony must be playing the artificial demand card here because I cant see why MS would have consoles available after day 1 but Sony sold out until next year weeks ago

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
In Australia you can still easily get them. Seriously MS couldnt have provided that many consoles. PS4 is sold out until next year. I kinda feel like Sony must be playing the artificial demand card here because I cant see why MS would have consoles available after day 1 but Sony sold out until next year weeks ago

Yeah when i heard the Press Release about "We expect to sell out of stock in the next few weeks in Australia"... it sounds like ... we're not going to sell out.

1 million is still pretty impressive feat, but would love to know the split, as that could tell a really good picture of what is going on.

Sony just needs to ensure that people who pre-ordered get their consoles asap (and hopefully stores send them stock rather than holding onto them etc for the shelves). And get stock out there asap, as they could well make a killing.

At least console gaming is alive and well for now :)

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Madword said:
ktay95 said:

Yeah when i heard the Press Release about "We expect to sell out of stock in the next few weeks in Australia"... it sounds like ... we're not going to sell out.

1 million is still pretty impressive feat, but would love to know the split, as that could tell a really good picture of what is going on.

Sony just needs to ensure that people who pre-ordered get their consoles asap (and hopefully stores send them stock rather than holding onto them etc for the shelves). And get stock out there asap, as they could well make a killing.

Got a feeling shelf stock will be zero at EB and JB all year. At least Big W, KMart, Target etc. should have some

ktay95 said:
Madword said:
ktay95 said:

Got a feeling shelf stock will be zero at EB and JB all year. At least Big W, KMart, Target etc. should have some

Yeah.... could be very interesting, some countries are saying no stock until Feb... which is crazy.

Hoping that someone from VG can somehow find out shippments coming in from Sony/MS, then we can have a bit of a clearer picture if stock is coming in and going straight out etc.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Madword said:
ktay95 said:
Madword said:
ktay95 said:

Yeah.... could be very interesting, some countries are saying no stock until Feb... which is crazy.

Hoping that someone from VG can somehow find out shippments coming in from Sony/MS, then we can have a bit of a clearer picture if stock is coming in and going straight out etc.

You need to look at the less popular store for first day electronic. Big W for example will have stock in December according to their website. Where as JB Hifi and EB both indicate early 2013 meaning they've probably sold out all allocation for 2013 even the December ones before launch week.

Around the Network
fallen said:
I wonder if they can outsell PS4 by virtue of having more stock, even though I think they will sell slower because of 499?

It' an anecdote, but at my target at 8AM opening, they had about 15 non-preordered Ones for the taking, with maybe like 4 people lined up to get them, so obviously 10+ left over. Anybody can walk in right now and get one.

I'm glad I dumped my 10 preorders I had for ebay, anyway...

its interesting all my local stores carried 10 less xbox ones then the ps4 and arn't sold out..

yet i am trying to get a ps4 now and i have to wait in a 250 person call hold line.. which means i put a down payment down and they reserve me a console but after 250 fking people...

i went to my target on ps4 launch they had 50 and the line looked to be 60-80 people long of none pre orders... 

sony diddent release as many because they are going to europe and australia imo they did it smart and gave them selves more time to make more consoles for the pro playstation areas. while releasing ps4 first in the even to xbox pro North america

So I went into my Gamestop today to pick up my reserved Zelda 3DS XL console. While I was there one guy came in and asked if they had any Xbox Ones. They said no, but they do have a $1,000 bundle. The guy asked what it was. If I heard correctly, the $1000 part kind of made me go deaf a bit, she said 8 games and an extra controller. The guy said he will just wait and bought himself a copy of Need for speed for 360. Then the phone rings and some other guy asked if they had any Xbox Ones. She pitched the $1,000 bundle. He didn't want it. The guy ringing me up picked up another phone call. He told the guy about the $1,000 bundle. When he got off the phone, he told the manager that the guy was coming in to get the $1,000 bundle. Wow. I hope these people check other places first, like Walmart and Target. People automatically assume that if Gamestop don't have it, then they give up. $1000 bundle is better than going on eBay though, at least you get everything you paid for. It also tells me how shady Gamestop can be, hoarding extra consoles to sell bundles. Then again, maybe they are preventing scalpers from reselling on eBay. So yeah, their are extra consoles at Gamestop. Go get em.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

just checked more stores nearby and online. Sold out everywhere until next year from what i was told.

pbroy said:

Microsoft Store has them available:

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/html/pbPage.PDPS/Xbox-One/productID.285169400

Gamestop:

In-store bundle, you have to go in the store to buy it. Call them before going. It's $1000

• Xbox One
  • 8 games
  • Extra controller

:)