By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sonic Generations for 3DS has killed my faith in the Sonic franchise

I finished the entire game in 1 hour and 30 minutes.

What a joke, even collecting all the chaos emeralds yielded no reward. Fucking retarded waste of $39.95 on the estore.

If anyone is tempted to purchase this I suggest you stay the hell away, I don't think I'll ever trust a Sonic game ever again.

Around the Network

unfortunately i bought this a while back too, not knowing it was a bad port.
i think the reason this was even made is the fact that SEGA just couldn't make a Sonic game without releasing it on a Nintendo platform, but Wii was dying so it was ported to 3DS instead.

MohammadBadir said:
i think the reason this was even made is the fact that SEGA just couldn't make a Sonic game without releasing it on a Nintendo platform, but Wii was dying so it was ported to 3DS instead.

It should have been sold for $5 at the most, I feel completely ripped off.

Another reason why digital downloads suck, as I can't get a refund nor can I trade/sell it.

ArtofAngels said:
MohammadBadir said:

It should have been sold for $5 at the most, I feel completely ripped off.

Another reason why digital downloads suck, as I can't get a refund nor can I trade/sell it.

well atleast i bought the physical version XD when i download a Digital game i really make sure that i'll like it so i don't have any regrets.

what about the WiiU version ?
we all knew that the 3ds version would not be good, but on Miiverse people seem to be enjoying the WiiU version a lot.

Around the Network
Rogerioandrade said:

what about the WiiU version ?
we all knew that the 3ds version would not be good, but on Miiverse people seem to be enjoying the WiiU version a lot.

we're talking about generations.

there is no WiiU version.

Thats bc only nintendo games are worth playing on nintendo systems. Anytime I got another game, it usually sucked. There few exceptions but not many considering the library.

Why would you buy Sonic Generations if Sonic Lost World has just recently been released?

So....does all sonic games from megadrive are crap?
cuz u can finish all of them in less than a hour.

“On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer.” - Satoru Iwata

Sonic Generations is great, at least on PS3/360. Though our tastes may be different, I am sure quality issues had a part in your displeasure.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS