By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft: "Xbox One Is The Most Powerful Console"

Imaginedvl said:

Yes. This is the truth!

No it isn't. The PS4 is more powerful. That's not fanboy talk or anything, it's simply a stronger machine. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

Clearly it can't be the most powerful, it doesn't have blast processing.

That's just more bullflop splattered for their faction of fans that don't know tech. Nothing to see there folks...

Isn't he just saying it's the most powerful console they've made? They being MS.

Oh, dear. They need to stop that. It really doesn't help anything.

Around the Network
Wright said:

If we compare it to the Nintendo 64, it is indeed the Most Powerful Console.

Unless we compare it to the clowdz powered Nintendo 64 with five million servers.

Somini said:
They're correct though. They never said "Most powerful console ever'' they're just saying it's the most powerful one they have created. Nothing wrong with that.

How did you get that from what he said? "The PS4 is not more powerful" is hard to misinterpret.

PSN: Osc89

NNID: Oscar89

ChristianTheAtheist said:
Wright said:

If we compare it to the Nintendo 64, it is indeed the Most Powerful Console.

Unless we compare it to the clowdz powered Nintendo 64 with five million servers.

Damn. Nintendo had so much money back then!

Hmm. I wonder if I can get this guy to come to my house and demonstrate how the power of the Xbox One quadruples when connected to my 2.5Mbps DSL.

Osc89 said:
Somini said:
They're correct though. They never said "Most powerful console ever'' they're just saying it's the most powerful one they have created. Nothing wrong with that.

How did you get that from what he said? "The PS4 is not more powerful" is hard to misinterpret.

Perhaps you should not pull a single sentence out of context with the rest of the conversation and manipulate it to what you want it to be.