By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The OFFICIAL 2014 NBA Thread! December 22 update: BACK BY REQUEST

All I can say is "told you so" :) They were so underrated. In the 4th quarter I though they lost the game due to their ridiculously bad free throws (they have to work on this!), but even in spite of that they managed to pull the win. Even I'm impressed. They showed great drive and that they weren't satisfied with just a split, something which Golden State clearly lacks. I think that Chicago didn't really doubt themselves before this game, but now they surely must be feeling the pressure. They lost 4 out of 5 games with the Wizz this season, the only victory came when Nene was injured. I don't know if it's going to be a clean sweep, but I can't see Wizz suddenly losing. They clearly have the Bulls' number. I was so happy that they got to play Chicago instead of Toronto, to which they lost 3-1 this season, winning after a war of attrition and 3 overtimes.

The thing I find most impressive about them is that they are such a complete team. They won the first game down low. It was Gortat, Nene and Ariza that won the game. This time on the other hand it was Wall and Beal. They have 6 players averaging double figures in points, so they don't need any single player to perform every night in order to win. That's a massive luxury to have. That's why I'm quite confident in them reaching the Conference Finals and giving Miami a run for their money.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Around the Network

LaMarcus Aldridge is beast. Just a flat out monster.

TheGoldenBoy said:
LaMarcus Aldridge is beast. Just a flat out monster.

Understatement of the year XD

Scisca said:
All I can say is "told you so" :) They were so underrated. In the 4th quarter I though they lost the game due to their ridiculously bad free throws (they have to work on this!), but even in spite of that they managed to pull the win. Even I'm impressed. They showed great drive and that they weren't satisfied with just a split, something which Golden State clearly lacks. I think that Chicago didn't really doubt themselves before this game, but now they surely must be feeling the pressure. They lost 4 out of 5 games with the Wizz this season, the only victory came when Nene was injured. I don't know if it's going to be a clean sweep, but I can't see Wizz suddenly losing. They clearly have the Bulls' number. I was so happy that they got to play Chicago instead of Toronto, to which they lost 3-1 this season, winning after a war of attrition and 3 overtimes.

The thing I find most impressive about them is that they are such a complete team. They won the first game down low. It was Gortat, Nene and Ariza that won the game. This time on the other hand it was Wall and Beal. They have 6 players averaging double figures in points, so they don't need any single player to perform every night in order to win. That's a massive luxury to have. That's why I'm quite confident in them reaching the Conference Finals and giving Miami a run for their money.

Don't worry bro, the Wiz ridiculously bad free throws is nothing compared to the Bulls ridiculously bad shooting. XD

(Points at Captain Hinbrick as example) lol!

The thunder are my pick to win the ring this year, however I always have believed that there are only two teams that may take them down in these playoffs: the heat and the grizzlies.

The grizzlies just have a way of playing that is so well suited for playoffs. They will defend like dogs in every possesion and will grind down any opponent they face

I still expect the thunder to win this in 7. If the grizzlies end-up winning this (which would be great as they are my 2nd favorite team) I expect the spurs to win the title.

And lol @ the rockets. I'm not surprised to see the bulls down 0-2 .. but the rockets should be ashamed of themselves

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

Around the Network

Memphis is what the Bulls dream to be.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

VINSANITY

EB1994 said:
VINSANITY

He's still got some skills. Such a great player

I never checked this thread cud of the title lol. Seems so out of date. These are some great playoffs so far this year though. West is crazy 

Go Mavs and I hope the Clippers don't implode because of their racists owner.

Chris Hu said:
Go Mavs and I hope the Clippers don't implode because of their racists owner.

I doubt it. They're playing for themselves and their fans. I don't think they honestly give a fuck about their owner. If they win the championship though and Sterling is still their owner... that championship parade is going to be extremely awkward.