By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Atlus Livestream- Persona 5 announced plus 3 spin-offs

Tagged games:

Which game are you most excited for

Persona 5 45 63.38%

Persona Q 17 23.94%

Persona DAN 1 1.41%

Persona UUSH 0 0%

ALL OF THEM 4 5.63%

my Wallet's emptiness 2 2.82%

NO I HATE PERSONA. SMT RULES 1 1.41%

Total:70

Would the PS4 be able to play this? I remembering hearing some stuff about gaikai... if not i guess me buying a PS4 will be delayed much longer.

Around the Network

P5- FUCK YES
PQ- Will most likely pass, unless I get over my hate for 1st person
P4: DAN- Umm, sure why not

Ponyless said:
Chandler said:
forevercloud3000 said:

What I cannot forgive is if any facet of the announced exclusives is exclusive to 3DS or WiiU. At that point I will call boycott and not buy another Atlus title until the wrong is fixed. I don't care how chummy Sega is with Nintendo these days, Persona is very much a Playstation thing, most of the fans reside on PS systems. PS3/Vita(maybe PS4) or BUST!!!!

Poor man is gonna miss out on Persona 5 :/

Who?

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Chandler said:
Ponyless said:
Chandler said:
forevercloud3000 said:

What I cannot forgive is if any facet of the announced exclusives is exclusive to 3DS or WiiU. At that point I will call boycott and not buy another Atlus title until the wrong is fixed. I don't care how chummy Sega is with Nintendo these days, Persona is very much a Playstation thing, most of the fans reside on PS systems. PS3/Vita(maybe PS4) or BUST!!!!

Poor man is gonna miss out on Persona 5 :/

Who?

Forevercloud, also i can't see your picture for some reason.

orniletter said:
forevercloud3000 said:
Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth............for 3DS. A chibi spin off of 4 and 3 utilizing all characters

:/

It is not even a "real" persona, it is Etrian Odyssey with a Persona skin

Let me run through all that was wrong with this.....Live Big Announcement

-Teddie's voice was hella annoying. Don't even know what hes saying but I started getting a headache

-Persona Q: So I have no issue with this game existing. It doesn't look like I'll be missing much with this one but why the hell exclusive to 3DS? I would have bought this anyway if it were for Playstation. Yet another game that stifles itself with being on 3DS but can't do a Vita version too which at that point is cake? But shit ports like Batman Arkham Orgins etc happen all the time(really low level). THIS is infuriating me greatly.

-P4:THe Ultimate Ultimat Suplex....................... I don't even....Who needed or wanted this sequel? Who wanted the FIRST game? Sure they are good so I will let that slide. Did they even say which consoles this is on?

-And let us not for get.... Persona 4: Dance all Night for Vita. I started banging my head against a brick wall. So Atlus/Sega.......you utilize a great graphical style from Catherine to make......a dancing spin off. Are japanese developers allergic to making games that will sell well? What the hell are the publishers thinking approving shit like this on the regular? I will say.......that its damn pretty.

-So just as I was about to slit my wrists and accept slow death........the "55:555" showed up on the screen so I thought it might be worth living to see how it ends. Great Teaser......but after making me watch through this abomidable showing I expected a real TRAILER. This game should at least be in a showable form at this point, it started development like 3 years ago(and if it didn't then what the F has Atlus been doing with their lives as its their single highest selling IP) All we get is still images and words we we just enduring way too long demonstrations of P4U:USP ?!??!?!!?!

I am very angry at this whole thing, but over all still happy P5 is coming.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network
Ponyless said:
Would the PS4 be able to play this? I remembering hearing some stuff about gaikai... if not i guess me buying a PS4 will be delayed much longer.

I'm hoping that we'll see P5 Golden on Vita with time. 

Chandler said:
forevercloud3000 said:

I was inches away from just ending it all after those first 2 announcements. Luckily I didn't act to hastily. Read my above comment for my over all impressions :P

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Ah yes! Persona 5. Can't wait for that!

Though, I would've liked it on the Wii U just for the delicious salt from NeoGAF. I'm ok with it being on either platform. Oh well, at least I got some of that shortly after the Persona spinoff announcements.

NoCtiS_NoX said:
kivi95 said:
Boomer to not see it on Playstation 4 :/

PS4 is out of the question. Atlus released P3 on 2006 on PS2 so expect a persona PS4 on 2020. lol

Wouldn't be too sure on that..

Thuway on Neogaf just said this:-

"If you really want to crucify me, I'll let you know it all. I was told Persona 5 is cross gen,
Ni No Kuni 2 is cross gen, and Sony is trying to get Dragon Quest back. I still believe that PS4 port is coming, somewhere down the line :/, if the PS4 doesn't die in Japan. "

Ni no Kuni 2?! Dragon Quest.. oh my.

forevercloud3000 said:

What a petty post.

I guess that means no Persona5 and Hatsune Miku-Persona for forevercloud.

What I shit post !