By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Atlus Livestream- Persona 5 announced plus 3 spin-offs

Tagged games:

Which game are you most excited for

Persona 5 45 63.38%

Persona Q 17 23.94%

Persona DAN 1 1.41%

Persona UUSH 0 0%

ALL OF THEM 4 5.63%

my Wallet's emptiness 2 2.82%

NO I HATE PERSONA. SMT RULES 1 1.41%

Total:70

Freaking Atlus. I was so disappointed with the announcement until the very end with P5. Now my hype is at max.

Around the Network
forevercloud3000 said:
Was just about to commit suicide when they finally said it....

Persona 5 for PS3, Winter 2014

What? Did I miss that? I thought the games where arena 2, chibi game and music game, the official teaser site only shows the chibi game, source for that?

:-S

Persona 5 on PS3, I won't need next gen!

kivi95 said:
Boomer to not see it on Playstation 4 :/

Not surprising though. I mean, Persona 4 came out for PlayStation 2 in like, 2008 or 2009?

Also good on me as I won't need a PS4 in the near future. PS3's far from dead.

Nintendo Network ID: domflo

Add me if you like!

Ask me about 3DS Friend Code if interested. All other things are in the profile!

orniletter said:
Rankstrail said:
S**T! I hate ATLUS now!
Call me biased but I am more excited about the PS Vita PERSONA Music game than the 3DS Chibi spin-off/crossover.
Aniway I am disappoint.

Yeah, hate them for Announcing Persona 5 for the PS3

Sorry I didn't understand that, the teaser site shows me only the chibi game!

Persona 5 on PS3, I won't need next gen!

think-man said:
oh and its first person movement....gross.

so came here for some great news... wtf, this solidifies me not purchasing it if its localized

Around the Network

Persona 5...the PS3's swan song. What a perfect end to such an amazing console.

kivi95 said:
Boomer to not see it on Playstation 4 :/

PS4 is out of the question. Atlus released P3 on 2006 on PS2 so expect a persona PS4 on 2020. lol

forevercloud3000 said:

What I cannot forgive is if any facet of the announced exclusives is exclusive to 3DS or WiiU. At that point I will call boycott and not buy another Atlus title until the wrong is fixed. I don't care how chummy Sega is with Nintendo these days, Persona is very much a Playstation thing, most of the fans reside on PS systems. PS3/Vita(maybe PS4) or BUST!!!!

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Ok Persona Q for my 3DS just hope they fucking localized this!

And P5 for my PS3 yay!!!!!

Chandler said:
forevercloud3000 said:

What I cannot forgive is if any facet of the announced exclusives is exclusive to 3DS or WiiU. At that point I will call boycott and not buy another Atlus title until the wrong is fixed. I don't care how chummy Sega is with Nintendo these days, Persona is very much a Playstation thing, most of the fans reside on PS systems. PS3/Vita(maybe PS4) or BUST!!!!

Poor man is gonna miss out on Persona 5 :/