By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - New Kotor confirmed! Yes!!!

I guess I thought the first game came out on PC first...I knew the second didn't.

But anyway, even if it was a few months, I'd wait. It's only taking them a half year for Mass Effect, and that wasn't announced for PC even.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Fuck yeah, get Monolith the hell off that game. KotoR II wouldn't have been bad except it had so many bugs. I actually encountered one that made me stop about 10-15 hours into the game and couldn't progress any further so I never bothered beating it.

BenKenobi88 said:
God, why is the first thing people ask if it'll be on Wii, 360, or PS3? Why do you want a gimped version? Not trying to troll...if it starts as a PC game and downgrades to a certain extent for consoles...be it resolution, controls, expandability, etc...just get it for the computer!

If Apple made a decent gaming rig for under $3000, I would love to go back to PC gaming.

Unfortunately, I don't think that will happen anytime soon. 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

I'm betting it'll be released on the 360, then on the PC about six months later like BioWare's last two projects.

At any rate, I have yet to play the second still, so I'd better get on that!

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

PS360 PC? I think so. I hated Kotor 2.

Around the Network

Loved KOTOR so I'm thrilled to here it. Never got into KOTOR 2, but I'll give it another go now that I know Bioware is doing #3!!

AMAZING!!! I'm SO PSYCHED FOR A KOTOR 3!!!!!!

I'm not a fanboy, I just try to tip the balance in favor of logic and common sense.

If it is anythinl like Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic 2 I won't get it, if it's like number 1 I would pick it up.

Think twice before helping a friend in need.

Please, everyone listen for a moment:

Stop trampling over the sacred ground that is this thread by mentioning KOTOR2. BioWare had nothing to do with that game and KOTOR3 will surely be as brilliant as the first game.

Next person that mentions The Game That Shall Not Taint This Thread gets a slap on the wrist and possibly a ban if I'm feeling particularly saucy.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

I liked both KOTOR, but I am very pleased that Bioware is continuing the franchise!

And am I the only person who liked Kreia? I really felt like she was my mentor while playing...

I'm not a fanboy, I just try to tip the balance in favor of logic and common sense.