By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Update on the white lines on my TV when playing my Wii...

That is weird I used to get red fuzz, just wait till wiiforever posts, I'm sure he has an informative and insightful answer for you.

Around the Network

^ Can't he got b-b-b-b-banned!

@ Soriku. Don't you have school or something? God. But umm... make sure that your cables (Composite, component, actually which one are you using?) plugged in good. Did you switch TVs or Cables recently? Move your Wii (no pun intended) or did this just happen one day? Is your TV old, new? Not enough info to form a good guess as to what happened

Nintendo will fix it. I had flashing pixels and video thrash on my screen. I sent in in and the sent me a new one.

Ofcousre the 1st new one they sent wasnt configured properly to carry over my VC games, but they got it right the second time.

Check out the VGC Crunch this Podcast and Blog at www.tsnetcast.com

i would check cables--also you tv might not be able to handle the signal from the wii---trying going online with it

Haha. Yeah all of PA is shut down except for Bloomsburg University. Go figure. I'm skipping classes as a result. The sidewalks are pure ice.

I can't help ya though. Sorry.

Around the Network

No skool for me too today, everything outside is slushy.

OT: I had my wii for a year now, and I never noticed anything wrong

Soriku, what part of PA are you in? I'd laugh my ass off if you lived in my hometown or near it. You don't have to give any city names, just a region or county or something.

do you have the white lines?--if not you might have trouble with your disk reading and might need to send it in

Hmm well there's a Bethlehem in Clearfield County (which is my hometown). That's interesting to say the least.

I'm just mad that BU didn't cancel classes even though EVERYWHERE did.

Ah ok. Well that's no where near me, though I've been close to it because I visited a friend in Sellersville during winter break once.