By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which next-gen exclusive will have a bigger impact?

which game?

Infamous 90 36.59%

Titanfall 156 63.41%

Total:246

Titanfall.....it won't even be close.

Around the Network

Mario kart 8

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

It will be interesting, both games are the biggest exclusive titles for their respective consoles, and both are releasing in a drought which will only raise sales. I'm going to guess Titanfall will have bigger sales since Infamous has yet to really explode in mainstream popularity.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Rychussnik said:
Zappykins said:

Come over and play it at my place with me and my friends!

(Someday, someone here at VGC will take me up on this, and they better bring snackies.)

lol, give me a time and place, and i'll be there with some chips and soda!

You would get so many bonus points if some of those are Plantain Chips!

While yes TitanFall is coming to Xbox and PC, it's really designed for Xbox One and I think will be a great showcase - in the way that Halo showed off the original Xbox.  (Do we call it Xbox Zero now?)

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Titanfall is gonna blow up, weird comparison by the way since Titanfall is a FPS multiplayer focused from the creators of Modern Warfare.

Around the Network
Fusioncode said:
It will be interesting, both games are the biggest exclusive titles for their respective consoles, and both are releasing in a drought which will only raise sales. I'm going to guess Titanfall will have bigger sales since Infamous has yet to really explode in mainstream popularity.

i think that this will happen, the two games won't really have any competition at the time of their releases, and will be advertised heavily. Titanfall will sell better simply because of the nature of the game, while Infamous could be the best selling game in it's series.

Me gusta queso 

psn id: rychussnik

Rychussnik said:
TheBlackNaruto said:
Titanfall will have a bigger impact BUT I prefer Infamous: SS personally....

Same here, TItanfall will sell more, but i think i'll prefer infamous. Both games will sell well though.

Yep both will sell well but I just LOVED Infamous 1 and 2 so SS is a given fro me!....but not I have a question...when we say "impact" are we jsut talking about which will sell more? Because that is something different if you ask me.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

why didn't you put uncharted?

I'm way more interested in Infamous.

But sadly, on one side we have a generic online shooter marketed by EA and on the other side we have a Sony exclusif (most usualy don't sell that well) that is focused on single player...

If we know something is that the masses sure love their generic online fps. And they also sure love EA games no matter how mediocre they are so Titanfall will have the better impact. Personaly I want this game to bomb not because I hate Xbox but because I hate EA.

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

007BondAgent said:
why didn't you put uncharted?

because Titanfall, and Infamous release around the same time.

Me gusta queso 

psn id: rychussnik