By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Smash Bros

Imagine sony came out with a smash bros "reimagining" featuring only Playstation characters. who would your favourite character be and what would be their "finisher"

Mine would be Ratchet with a R.Y.N.O mega blast finisher

This thread is for fun please dont bury me with fanboy crap

p.s Snake is allowed as all the major games in the series have been ps exclusive.

Hi, i'm solojohlo and i'm pretty fucking awesome

Around the Network

1.)Ratchet
2.)Clank
3.)Jack
4.)Daxter
5.)Sephiroth
6.)Cloud
7.)Snake
8.)Dante
9.)Tekken's main character
10)Lara Croft
11.)Nariko
12.)Drake
13.)Nero
14.)Crash
15.)Gran Turismo Racer

That's about half the roster right there.

Published by Sony. Developed by Capcom.

I'd say we have a hit.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Rachet too
Gran Tourismo racer? please....

solojohlo said:

Imagine sony came out with a smash bros "reimagining" featuring only Playstation characters. who would your favourite character be and what would be their "finisher"

Mine would be Ratchet with a R.Y.N.O mega blast finisher

This thread is for fun please dont bury me with fanboy crap

p.s Snake is allowed as all the major games in the series have been ps exclusive.

What series are you talking about? The series that started years before Playstation? The same that had one GC port? Anyway, this looks like a fun thread, SSB propably is the only Nintendo series that haven't been yet copied to Sony console. So if there are Sony fans who would be interested in "Sony Smash Bros.", i'd see quite likely the game hit PS3 in few years. Maybe developed by Insomniac. Just my thoughts about the kind of game. Please, feel free to carry on with the topic.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

I just think a sony Smash Bros would be too different to even call it a Smash bros game. All the moves would be quite repetitive and a game like this would be really awkward on a PS3

Around the Network

hmmmm...i think it would be nice to see a blend of the ff casts so we can see Auron pwn Tidus

also "Snake is allowed as all the major games in the series have been ps exclusive."

exactly what "games" does ths cover MGS4

This game woud have a better roster than Smash brothers has. What would they call it?

Final Fighter?

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

^no way....a smash game without Mario is no smash game at all

Ratchet and Sonic b.c sonic is kinda neutrul soo he'll be in it

o yeah look at my avatar too

him as well

wiiforever said:
^no way....a smash game without Mario is no smash game at all

Are you kidding me? The characters in my list put characters like Mario and the rest of Nintendo's two-dimensional characters to complete shame.