By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Riot Of The Blood said:
wiiforever said:
^no way....a smash game without Mario is no smash game at all

Are you kidding me? The characters in my list put characters like Mario and the rest of Nintendo's two-dimensional characters to complete shame.

You mean such overwhelmingly developed characters like "Tekken's main character," "Gran Turismo Racer" and, Nariko the heroine of Sevenly- er, Heavenly Sword and Nero, the not-quite-Dante Dante knockoff? I can see Mario's entire catalogue quaking in fear right now, better finish Super Mario Galaxy off quick with a NEW CHALLENGER: Lair dragon!

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

^and argument lost for fanboy trolling

EDIT--at riot 

Riot Of The Blood said:
wiiforever said:

Are you kidding me? The characters in my list put characters like Mario and the rest of Nintendo's two-dimensional characters to complete shame.

pfffttttttt.......it's like playing Halo not with master cheif but with mario - that's how awkward it is

Riot Of The Blood said:
wiiforever said:

what part of "dont bury me with fanboy crap" did you not understand?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

p.s Snake is allowed as all the major games in the series have been ps exclusive.

The only Metal Gear Solid game currently out that is exclusive to a playstation console is MGS3. The two other games were ported to another console.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Around the Network

Trolling???

Oh my god. I apologize, then. Nintendo and Smash Brothers are better than life itself.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

"Mario and the rest of Nintendo's two-dimensional characters to complete shame. "

yes b/c that not a trolling comment

"Oh my god. I apologize, then. Nintendo and Smash Brothers are better than life itself. "

and thats just acting like a child

^lolol.......I totally agree.......SSB could not exist without Ninty and having Sony make it would put it to shame

didnt the ps1 have a game like this....i know it had sep and cloud...it was a crappy fight....hmmmm what was the name

It could be a good idea, I doubt it would sell and be as good as "real" smash, but if they put effort into it, it could become the 2nd best fighter.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS