By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One Reviews ETA 30 mins! Killer Instinct, Dead Rising 3, Crimson Dragon, Powerstar Golf and more!!!

Killer Instinct and Dead Rising 3 seem loved.

Personally Killer Instinct is the best fighter I played in years.

Dead Rising 3 sounds like some awesome fun.

Around the Network
DakonBlackblade said:

So as expected the X One line up sucks as much as the PS4 (some good games nothing great some crappy ones). We all knew however is buying either of these machines at launch (me included) is buying them for the machines themselves cause the line up seemed pretty weak and has been confirmed to be so by the reviews.

No, its doing better than PS4 so far.

Seece said:
DakonBlackblade said:

So as expected the X One line up sucks as much as the PS4 (some good games nothing great some crappy ones). We all knew however is buying either of these machines at launch (me included) is buying them for the machines themselves cause the line up seemed pretty weak and has been confirmed to be so by the reviews.

Er???

KI is around 8, DR3 is around 8, Zoo Tycoon is around 75. Forza will do 85+ and Ryse is unpredictable.

Better launch line up than PS4.

Resogun is above 80, KZ is around 75. Pretty similar so far if you ask me... -__-

Seece said:
DakonBlackblade said:

Er???

KI is around 8, DR3 is around 8, Zoo Tycoon is around 75. Forza will do 85+ and Ryse is unpredictable.

Im not defending the PS4 Im saying theyre both weak line ups and they are, the exclusives are meh at best, the best one for PS4 was Resogun wich is a twin stick shooter and unless Ryze is magaicaly awesome the best one for X One will be Killer Instinct wich is a fighter with only 6 characters. X One probably has a stronger line up than the PS4, both are meh tough next year is were the real good games are, for this year Im way more excited about the current gem games.

petroleo said:
tiffac said:
Come on, Crimson Dragon. Show these reviewers that old school can still rule.

If it was like the gem of Panzer Dragoon it would get 9 or more, but this is not Panzer Dragoon.

Ugh that's true but I wanted it to do better. Maybe holding it off for the X1 instead of releasing it on the 360 didn't help.

Bah! Just meh and meh to all the reviewers who scored low for CD. They know nothing! LIke John Snow!

Around the Network
Xenostar said:
morenoingrato said:
Why are there no Forza or Ryse reviews yet?

Is there a different embargo for those?

Ryse is Thursday, not a good sign

Here is what the Destructoid dude that reviewed all Xbox One launch games had to say when asked if he was being an Xbox fanboy:

Chris Carter 

Wait for all the reviews. I can't talk about Ryse for a few more days.

But yes, I am enjoying the Xbox One launch far more than I thought I would. I also have no idea how one can even become a fanboy of Microsoft.

You can find it in the comments here: http://www.destructoid.com/review-crimson-dragon-265767.phtml

So, yeah take that as you will

Hynad said:
Seece said:
DakonBlackblade said:

Er???

Resogun is above 80, KZ is around 75. Pretty similar so far if you ask me... -__-

So PS4 will have 2 games above 75, Xbox One will have several, gotcha!

Seece said:
Hynad said:
Seece said:
DakonBlackblade said:

Er???

The multiplat games will be the highest rated on both systems :)

Seece said:
Hynad said:
Seece said:
DakonBlackblade said:

Er???

Oh Seece. Back in full with your colors.

DR3 reviews are good enough! Game seems to be fun, i hope it goes multiplat sometime in the future. otherwise, this lands on the list of games i'd consider buying a xbox one.5 (i.e. first revision) for.

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse