By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - My brand new PS4 just died....Final Update - 100% Dead and unresponsive. Pic in OP

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
blue light = dead ?

Yep. If you get a blue pulsing light your console is bricked. It should only pulse once right at the systems start up.

Around the Network
BShornock said:
And mine shows a blue light when it's on too...check your wires.

It shouldnt. Your light should be white 

That sucks at least it happened early rather than a few months down the track after you setup your system the way you like it.

Good luck finding a replacement and hopefully Sony gets to the bottom of these blue lines of death lol.

what a pain,drives you mad,sounds knackered whats with all these routines for working,they either work or they don't consoles,right
you must have 1 year with sony for replacement isn't that everywhere but if mine broke straight away i'd be down the shop for sure we pay decent money for these machines,sony need to hope this isn't a real problem because the media will effect sales and they don't need to have problems early in the usa

Above & Beyond

sad day:(

Something...Something...Games...Something

Around the Network

Picture? please add a note in the picture saying It's your from VGchartz, or this is complete BS.

BenVTrigger said:

Heres the system powered on with the no signal on the tv do to it being bricked

That the series Las Vegas? What a crap way to end a series...

Hope you get the damn ps4 fixed!

BenVTrigger said:
BeElite said:
Where did you buy it from ???

You can try this

iv walked in to best buy and demanded a exchange on a "sold out product"

They will cry its sold out and new batch is spoken for.

Well to bad, I argued since I had pre ordered my pre order takes precedent and I deserve the first unit of the next batch since its failure is in no way my fault and it is under warranty.

My system came from GameStop

Fucking gamestop!

Btw... it's an electronic device. It crashes within a couple of days, Warranty should be given by manufacturer no matter what, right? No need to purchase expensive bullshit warranty?

weaveworld said:
Btw... it's an electronic device. It crashes within a couple of days, Warranty should be given by manufacturer no matter what, right? No need to purchase expensive bullshit warranty?

Correct but those companies love to sell you some extra warranty. GameStop and others like it earn a lot from horror stories like this one.