By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Amazon Customer Reviews for PS4 - Trolls or serious issues?

HokageTenshi said:
actually PS4 is very cheap compare to lots of smartphones but people still expecting too much from it just because its new, that's why gets disappointed when it didn't perform up to their expectation, and I don't know what they are expecting from a $399 cheap console...

To work?

Around the Network
DirtyP2002 said:
betacon said:
203 out of how many?

So Amazon sold 470 PS4s? That is funny since the actual number is around 80-90 thousand units sold.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

The actual percentage is about 99, Sony losing the 8th generation, confirmed!

WagnerPaiva said:
DirtyP2002 said:
betacon said:
203 out of how many?

So Amazon sold 470 PS4s? That is funny since the actual number is around 80-90 thousand units sold.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5806449

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

So... there are about 203 DOA PS4s out of close to 100k sold through Amazon, which would actually fall into that .4% rate of failure that was officially projected.

Think about it: if you received a DOA console, you would post a review, so to expect about 45,000 buyers who received DOA consoles to say absolutely nothing negative via review is not only a little unrealistic, it's completely unbelievable.

Around the Network
iceland said:
HokageTenshi said:
actually PS4 is very cheap compare to lots of smartphones but people still expecting too much from it just because its new, that's why gets disappointed when it didn't perform up to their expectation, and I don't know what they are expecting from a $399 cheap console...

To work?

This does not happen a lot on forums, but I actually laughed.

DirtyP2002 said:

Ladies,

I am not trolling. Just a short question:

Is this legit?

http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-4-Launch-Edition/product-reviews/B00BGA9WK2/ref=cm_cr_dp_qt_hist_one?ie=UTF8&filterBy=addOneStar&showViewpoints=0

Sooo many DOA-Units?

Thanks

Signs that you are trolling:

- You call a 99% male Forum userbase "ladies".

- Your sig picture.

- You say Amazon sold 470 units of the hottest seller 2013 item (the true sales number would be around the 100k)

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

HokageTenshi said:

Is this what you're really trying to say? :P I'm just kidding :)

WagnerPaiva said:
DirtyP2002 said:

Ladies,

I am not trolling. Just a short question:

Is this legit?

http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-4-Launch-Edition/product-reviews/B00BGA9WK2/ref=cm_cr_dp_qt_hist_one?ie=UTF8&filterBy=addOneStar&showViewpoints=0

Sooo many DOA-Units?

Thanks

Signs that you are trolling:

- You call a 99% male Forum userbase "ladies".

- Your sig picture.

- You say Amazon sold 470 units of the hottest seller 2013 item (the true sales number would be around the 100k)

1st for the fun
2nd for the fun
3rd you did not get it.

greenmedic88 said:

So... there are about 203 DOA PS4s out of close to 100k sold through Amazon

Wow, that's one hell of a leap to expect every unhappy customer to write a review