By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone SF Metacritic user score has now reached 7.9!! Resogun 8.5, BF4 is at 7.0 and COD Ghosts 2.7!! Breaking news!!

The game isnt for everyone, its missing something that COD has so much of

That teamate who holds your hand the whole way through the game, always asking you to follow him. Without him, you actually have to think in this game as to what the goal is, and how you should achieve it.

So you get some of the reviewers with half a brain cant figure out how to play the level for themselves. They get all frustrated, say its hard and stupid, then give it a low score cause its not what they wanted...

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Around the Network

Finally I can play it, please dont fall under green again until I'm done with it, I dont want to stop playing half through...

OT: even though knack critics are floor low, I really enjoy it.

RIP ps3, xbox360.

welcome home ps4 and X1

Captain_Tom said:
I am about halfway through the campaign and I gotta say anyone who gives it something lower than a 7.5 is seriously stupid. I would give it a 9/10 so far, and I could see most giving it an 8-8.5, but giving this lower than that is like giving The Last of Us a 7.5... Oh wait who did that one again?

I'm also about halfway through and personally it took a while for me to adjust to the open level design. At the beginning in the first level I was really having issues "feeling" the game. I'm just so used to the uber linear shooters. Eventually it clicked though, and I've really started to love it. I can see lots of reviewers never opening up to the level design, which would explain their low scores.

Wright said:

I thought anything above 60 was considered "good".

Not last gen.

75 is the average now.

who cares if its green light or not? Has gamers nowdays rely on certain review score to get a game hahah. Just buy what you love even if its not that high of a score as 73 or 70 is still a goodscore

Around the Network
kupomogli said:
I think Sony made a mistake allowing reviews to post prior to the console launch.

U may be right, but overall it is anti - consumer. Ppl hammered MS for their NDA. Strange dat consumer supports anti - consumer actions ;p

dane007 said:
who cares if its green light or not? Has gamers nowdays rely on certain review score to get a game hahah. Just buy what you love even if its not that high of a score as 73 or 70 is still a goodscore

Gamers maybe not, other consumers for sure.

Many ppl buys games metacritic wise. Video game publishers rarely  rival price - wise, so quality is the most important reason to buy/not buy a game.

Unfortunately ,, other consumers " are in majority so reviewers got a quite powah/popularity nowadays.  No matter they are bad or good.

It is funny, because review is only an opinion from ppl like we all, there is no skill in ability to asses but in our's case #nobodycares :(

it's kinda sad that metacritic going from mediocre to good for a game influences so many of you to rejoice. Or I hope you're trolling

It's a glorious day! killzone is green! woohoo

and cod went 1 down btw

I'll make my own judgement when my copy gets here.

Since I haven't played Battlefield 4 on any other platform, I'll be able to do a fair comparison of the two, given that I've been playing both franchises solidly.

For some reason, I still haven't bought KZ on the Vita, but it's probably because I've all but stopped using it. I've already linked it with the PS4 so maybe I'll start using it again.

Regardless, KZ was the one PS4 launch title that I wanted to play out of the blocks and nothing short of atrocious review scores would have changed my mind anyway.