By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - New Ryse gameplay. Amazing Visuals and brutal combat. Stunning detail.

Eh looks fun. I enjoy these types of games.

Around the Network

looks awesome in the video but im not sure I could sword and shied for 5 hours and not get bored.

selnor1983 said:
bananaking21 said:
honestly, the game looks boring.

Really? I love combaat games. I like how Crytek arent filling the game with pointlessly easy platform sections or needlessly easy puzzles. 

They kind of are. If you've played Assassins Creed, then you've played this.

shikamaru317 said:

I'm not sure why some people are hating on the combat. Several journalists that played the latest build of Ryse at Microsft's recent 10 game media preview event came away impressed by the improvements to the combat since E3, several described it as a cross between Batman Arkham and Assassin's Creed as far as combat goes, two series with mostly praised combat engines.

And several did not praise it. Just see this thread:
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=171542

shikamaru317 said:
Aldro said:
shikamaru317 said:

I'm not sure why some people are hating on the combat. Several journalists that played the latest build of Ryse at Microsft's recent 10 game media preview event came away impressed by the improvements to the combat since E3, several described it as a cross between Batman Arkham and Assassin's Creed as far as combat goes, two series with mostly praised combat engines.

And several did not praise it. Just see this thread:
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=171542

Several of my favorite journalists, whose opinions I've grown to trust, came away impressed by the combat changes. That's good enough for me. If there full reviews are good, I'll definitely pick up Ryse sometime.

I can respect that. But you claimed that you're not sure why some people are hating on the combat and then went ahead to say several journalists praised it. I simply showed that it is... decisive to say the least.

Around the Network