By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Update 2: Pictures / Update: My impressions So Far / Got My PS4

theprof00 said:
Hawkeyejonjon said:
theprof00 said:
All we want to know is if it breaks. C'mon baby I'm dying for some bad news....please, anything. Is the light on the console really distracting? How about your hands, do they feel arthritic?

The light on the console is not distracting at all and so far the controller fits great in my hand and 10X better than the DS3 and no problem with the console yet

10x better than the ds3? Nice hyperbole, and you're admitting that the ds3 was flawed? I'm shocked. That's not something I would expect a Sony fan to say, although I'm sure several years ago the same fans would say it was "the best controller ever made" until of course Sony replaced it with something completely different.

I am a fan of games that is all but i prefer playstation more though but i have a open mind. I have every Nintendo console (except for Wii U but that will change next year hopefully) and every nintendo handheld, Xbox original & 360(Xbox One in 2015), Genesis, dreamcast, Saturn, every playstation console & handheld & PC in the far future(practically any gaming device that i could my hands on).  The DS3 is flawed though in a lot of ways.  The analog sticks were too close, the analogs was convex(is that what they are called?) is easily be able to slip off of, the controller is small, and the L2 & R2 are bad.

Around the Network

Download Resogun right now... it is a order.

ethomaz said:
Download Resogun right now... it is a order.

Already did :)

pics??

ARGH!!! won't be able to get mine until about midday tomorrow...have to go with my grandmother to her doctor's appointment...

Around the Network
prayformojo said:
Raistline said:
michael_stutzer said:
theprof00 said:
All we want to know is if it breaks. C'mon baby I'm dying for some bad news....please, anything. Is the light on the console really distracting? How about your hands, do they feel arthritic?

The light on the console is very distracting but wait till you see the light on the DS4. I play in a room with mirrors on all walls including the ceiling and the floor, I was almost blinded by the light.

Were you "revved up like a deuce", were you "another runner in the night"?

I always thought it was "wrapped up like a douche" haha

I was gonna make the joke but it is actually revved up like a deuce. All the young dudes in here are gonna be like WTF?

Congrats on your system dude and I'm with theprofie, only the bad news please :)

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Mine is ready to pick up, in store, at Best Buy tomorrow. Already have KZSF, COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4, and NBA 2k14 at the ready! Gonna have to pick it up on my lunch break and then bring her home after work. I am a bit jacked...

AceRock owns one PS3, one PS Vita, and one PS4.

Maybe you can post some pics of that sexy beast?

Hope you're enjoying the PS4. It looks like a fantastic piece of hardware. I'm excited to see what gets announced for PS4 tonight.

Have fun, I'll be joining the fun in 6 hours or so. This will be the first midnight launch for me. Just easier to pick it up tonight then trying to fit it into my schedule tomorrow. Plus they're redirecting everyone who wants to trade in their old stuff to come tomorrow. That's going to be a mess.