By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Update: Sony announcing game set in space, might be a new or old IP. Naughty Dog game hinted?

New Star Ocean?

Around the Network

You don't tease like that! You just don't set expectations that high. If they won't deliver, and fuck, there is no way we're getting Crash back, I refuse to believe that, I will be really pissed off :-/

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Blood_Tears said:
Demon Souls 2, Gears of War last week and now Crash this week. Man, you guys are seriously setting yourself up for dissapointment tonight..

personally i just need one big game that interests me so i dont get dissapointed. if this event turns out to live to the unbelievable hype its getting (which i think it wont btw) then ill be happier than nathan drake having a threesome with elena and chloe.

bananaking21 said:
Blood_Tears said:
Demon Souls 2, Gears of War last week and now Crash this week. Man, you guys are seriously setting yourself up for dissapointment tonight..

personally i just need one big game that interests me so i dont get dissapointed. if this event turns out to live to the unbelievable hype its getting (which i think it wont btw) then ill be happier than nathan drake having a foursome with elena and chloe and Chase.

Fixed.  :)

Maybe it is mass effect 4?

EA did say they had some annoucements that would make their support for sony more even with microsoft...

Around the Network

Give me a name just now...

ethomaz said:
Give me a name just now...

its insane just how many games this hinted game could be. i honestly do not know what to put the tittle as. naughty dog new ip, crash bandicoot, zone of the enders and other games were speculated. honestly i have no fucking idea. but that crash bandicoot tease in the launch trailer is getting my hopes up. just please, dont be made by naughty dog.

bananaking21 said:

its insane just how many games this hinted game could be. i honestly do not know what to put the tittle as. naughty dog new ip, crash bandicoot, zone of the enders and other games were speculated. honestly i have no fucking idea. but that crash bandicoot tease in the launch trailer is getting my hopes up. just please, dont be made by naughty dog.

I think it is not one game but two or more games to be revealed today.

ZOE
Rogue Galaxy
Star Ocean
Jak and Daxter

Zkuq said:
I'd say it's Ratchet & Clank but the wording makes it sound like it's going to be an old franchise so probably not R&C. Colony Wars sounds about right instead but who knows.

also a Ratchet game was literally released 2 days ago

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers