By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - October 2013 NPD Thread! 3DS: 452k, 360: 166k

boomchakalakalaka

Around the Network
Shortiloe said:
How long do we have to wait? Timezone, etc.

More ~7 hours.

I don't know what the hell is "tagging" but I will say the same as the rest.

Tagging?

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Anfebious said:
I don't know what the hell is "tagging" but I will say the same as the rest.

Tagging?

You tag to show in you VGChartz Buddy... so if anybody post here it show an orange color or if anybody quote you it show an blue color)... so you don't need to checke the thread to know if there any new post.

ethomaz said:

You tag to show in you VGChartz Buddy... so if anybody post here it show a orange color.

Thanks for the explanation! I spent months without knowing that. I feel kinda stupid... xD

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network

Tagging

Anfebious said:

Thanks for the explanation! I spent months without knowing that. I feel kinda stupid... xD

Do you see the Buddy list in the left side of the site?

I'm asking that because in mobiles phones or lower resolutions (like 800x600) the Buddy list didn't works.

You can see 15 threads in your Buddy list.

ethomaz said:

Do you see the Buddy list in the left side of the site?

I'm asking that because in mobiles phones or lower resolutions (like 800x600) the Buddy list didn't works.

You can see 15 threads in your Buddy list.

Oh yeah I see it! But I never really use it! Now I get it though xD. Thanks man!

I don't use VG Chartz on my phone, it sucks xD.

Anfebious said:

Oh yeah I see it! But I never really use it! Now I get it though xD. Thanks man!

I don't use VG Chartz on my phone, it sucks xD.

It is really terrible on phones... I already asked for a mobile version or at least a RSS version.

GAF mobile version is even better than the default... some guys uses the mobile version on Desktop

ethomaz said:

It is really terrible on phones... I already asked for a mobile version or at least a RSS version.

GAF mobile version is even better than the default... some guys uses the mobile version on Desktop

Wow seriously? What the hell is wrong with GAF then? xD.