By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - which was the longest RPG you ever played?

Ni no Kuni on PS3 took me around 80 hours to beat, the main story.

If we count total play time, it will be Pokémon Pearl with around 400-500 hours.

Yep.

Around the Network

xenoblade.
96h.

Skyrim ... my dark elf is 423 hours. High elf is 342 hours and my nord is 121.

Mass Effect 2 would come in at number 2. I played that game quite a bit.

If you consider Soul Sacrifice as one then that too. I was over 200 hours the last time I checked. I might be 400+ (can't remember).

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

techhunter80 said:

KingdomHeartsFan: 

Pokemon Diamond, I don't even wanna look at how many hundred hours I have on there...

You're not the only one, it happened to me too since it was my first pokemon game, and I wanted to have ALL of them. I was like that a lot with DS games for some reason.

Pokemon Diamond - 782 hours

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days - 342 hours

Fallout 3 - 563 hours

Fallout New Vegas - 395 hours

Fable 2 - 252 hours

I used to have nothing to do during those times.

:O holy ..

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

EricFabian said:
Xenoblade, but I did EVERYTHING

This! Except I finally said "Screw this" when it came to the last couple of superbosses and just finished the game. My second longest RPG is Baten Kaitos Origins, which comes from the same developer.

Around the Network

Probably Fallout New Vegas or Skyrim. I usually have trouble just beating games before moving on to another one, but off the top of my head I probably put upwards of 40-50 hours into each of these two.

Damn you, Bethesda!

Fallout New Vegas

This is the Game of Thrones

Where you either win

or you DIE

Pokemon Diamond.

My game clock literally maxed out at 999:99 and wouldn't go any higher. The funny thing is, I've played much more than what the game clock showed. I REGRET NOTHING!!!

This may have also been the case for some other pokemon games in the past, like Pokemon Gold and Ruby, but I don't have those cartridges anymore. They were probably also maxed out. If not, very close to being maxed out to 999:99.

For me, its Xenoblade Chronicles and Persona 3: Fes which both got me over 100 hours. Its hard for me to go into titles that seems to have no end, since I work. lol!

WoW.