By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Forum should be closed

super_etecoon said:

I may have only 15 posts, but that does not mean I don't read everything.  Generally I don't feel like posting because I only have a few minutes.

Kwaad, I do hope that you decide to stay awhile.  In good humor.  Perhaps it is because this site is smaller it is easier to see a bit of the in fighting and it makes it seem larger than it is.  I supposed the whole thing just feels like a dysfunctional family with the kids always fighting and the parents taking sides.  Maybe everyone just needed to get it out of their system.  I haven't heard such control in your posting in a while Kwaad. That's a good sign.  Here's to a less hostile (but no less jovial/animated) future here at VG chartz. 

Or System Wars and Next Gen Gaming...which are like the VGChartz forums twisted with idiocy and fanboyism to extreme degrees

Around the Network

Holy crap, it's Crazzyman on both forums! hehe.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I like the forums, Spectacle is always good, after all what good is bread when you don't have the circus

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)