By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Digital Foundry vs. Dead Rising 3

Seece said:
Dallinor said:
Seece said:
Can't wait personally! Why is this thread filled with Sony fans???

Hey, there's plenty of people still on the fence I'm sure. Also this is one of the first games on the next gen platforms to be scrutinized under a magnifying glass.

I take it these technical problems are a non-issue for you?

I don't know until I actually play it, I'm far more forgiving than most I would say tho. You can never get the full picture when it's not even people planning to buy this game discussing it, they'll make it worst case scenario.

Well it's more interesting to discuss with those people than with someone who will buy it WHATEVER happens. The latter has much less wiggle room.

Around the Network
Seece said:

What?  Are Sony fans restricted from discussing other games?  And are they are Sony fans?  Maybe some are just gamers.

Somini said:
Seece said:
Dallinor said:
Seece said:

Hey, there's plenty of people still on the fence I'm sure. Also this is one of the first games on the next gen platforms to be scrutinized under a magnifying glass.

I don't know until I actually play it, I'm far more forgiving than most I would say tho. You can never get the full picture when it's not even people planning to buy this game discussing it, they'll make it worst case scenario.

Well it's more interesting to discuss with those people than with someone who will buy it WHATEVER happens. The latter has much less wiggle room.

Who would buy it NO MATTER WHAT? You're being ridiculous.

Seece said:
Dallinor said:
Seece said:

Well we all know that one side will exaggerate the tech issues and the other side will downplay them. That's par for the course.

Personally I don't think the resolution is an issue, but the framerate is. Some may find solace in the fact that the hitches seem to be limited to only a few areas of the game though. Overall I think some posters are right, this game could proabably have done with more time in the oven.

LivingMetal said:
Seece said:

What?  Are Sony fans restricted from discussing other games?  And are they are Sony fans?  Maybe some are just gamers.

No they're Sony fans, and I asked a question I didn't say "Sony fans can't talk about this game"

Around the Network
Seece said:
Somini said:
Seece said:
Dallinor said:
Seece said:

You seem to be one. I never see you question anything Xbox related! What's up with that?

I love Sony and their PS, but i'll drop them in a heartbeat if they were misleading me.

Dallinor said:
Seece said:
Dallinor said:
Seece said:

Well we all know that one side will exaggerate the tech issues and the other side will downplay them. That's par for the course.

Personally I don't think the resolution is an issue, but the framerate is. Some may find solace in the fact that the hitches seem to be limited to only a few areas of the game though. Overall I think some posters are right, this game could proabably have done with more time in the oven.

I believe those that play it will give the most honest account, unless they want to lie about what's before their very eyes.

I just find it distasteful certain people use it as a vehicle to troll, the news doesn't concern them.

Somini said:
Seece said:

You seem to be one. I never see you question anything Xbox related! What's up with that?

I love Sony and their PS, but i'll drop them in a heartbeat if they were misleading me.

Where am I being "mislead"? you talk utter trash. I had plenty negative things to say about MS around DRM gate and how stupid they had been (not that any of that affected my gaming)

But no, I would not buy this game "no matter what". Until I see something to actually worry about then I'm hyped.

Seece said:
Dallinor said:
Seece said:
Dallinor said:
Seece said:

I believe those that play it will give the most honest account, unless they want to lie about what's before their very eyes.

I just find it distasteful certain people use it as a vehicle to troll, the news doesn't concern them.

Because you would never do the same thing about Sony or Nintendo news that was negative, right?

Give me a break.

Seece said:
Somini said:
Seece said:

Where am I being "mislead"? you talk utter trash. I had plenty negative things to say about MS around DRM gate and how stupid they had been (not that any of that affected my gaming)

But no, I would not buy this game "no matter what". Until I see something to actually worry about then I'm hyped.

Fine, just discard everything i say as trash or bogus or whatever name you will call it next. Name calling isn't my thing. Was nice discussing things with you!