By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Digital Foundry indicates Killzone might be ahead of Ryse, visually

TheTruthHurts! said:
Not surprised....but opinions are like $&@holes.....everyone has one.

Visually both games will be stunning.....move along please.

I know where you got that from :P.

Around the Network

To me both look really good. Ryse a little better.

Seece said:
The fact there is even a discussion is amazing.

Your right we already know which looks better

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Ryse looks good I wish it will come to the ps4 some day or ryse2

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

Seece said:
The fact there is even a discussion is amazing.

Not really amazing. Fo obvious reason.

But I'm gonna ask you why you believe so.

Around the Network

look at gameplay and its pretty obvious

I disagree strongly!! I disagree with the words "might" and "be" in the thread title.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Just Digital Foundry on the damage control patrol after putting Sony fans in such torment with their botched BF4 comparison video.

Nothing to see here.

Digital Foundry is teh Biased!!!

oh wait.

When I made that screenshot, uploaded it, and posted it on the Ryse/Killzone thread I did not think it would be used (abused?) in its own thread.