By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 remote play does different views. Exactly like Wii U with COD

cbarroso09 said:

it, does it?

yes, it matters when yu choose Sony over Nintendo, when Nintendo is the one innovating.

And again, does it matter who is innovating?

Around the Network
JWeinCom said:
So, if this is such a major feature that is worth spending 200 dollars for, I'm guessing people are really stoked that it's built in to the Wii U for half the price.

Its a bonus feature, with like 3 times the power, more portability/versatility,   and a totally different hosting of games. The fact that you can get the main feature of WiiU elsewhere that is technically better for a bit more money, and have access to majority of Multiplat stuff that will exclusively be between XBO and PS4..

PS4($400) + Vita($200) = $600  >  WiiU($300) + XBO($500) = $800

Its the best of both worlds.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

JoeTheBro said:
chapset said:
EricFabian said:
chapset said:
For real guys, this is an awesome feature, I hope Nintendo and Microsoft will let you do this with smart glass and the tablet for the wii U instead of being just for maps and inventory. Sony is ground breaking again

Wii U already do that. Black Ops II

No not like that, I mean multiplayer with different view

ZombiU already did that.

no not like that, I mean the ground breaking way with asymetric gameplay

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

chapset said:
JoeTheBro said:
chapset said:
EricFabian said:
chapset said:
For real guys, this is an awesome feature, I hope Nintendo and Microsoft will let you do this with smart glass and the tablet for the wii U instead of being just for maps and inventory. Sony is ground breaking again

ZombiU already did that.

Single player 2d mario already did that.

JoeTheBro said:
chapset said:
JoeTheBro said:
chapset said:
EricFabian said:
chapset said:

ZombiU already did that.

Single player 2d mario already did that.

but was it ground breaking like this one? wait a second let me read the op first

hey there's no text in the op, now am confused

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network
forevercloud3000 said:
JWeinCom said:
So, if this is such a major feature that is worth spending 200 dollars for, I'm guessing people are really stoked that it's built in to the Wii U for half the price.

Its a bonus feature, with like 3 times the power, more portability/versatility,   and a totally different hosting of games. The fact that you can get the main feature of WiiU elsewhere that is technically better for a bit more money, and have access to majority of Multiplat stuff that will exclusively be between XBO and PS4..

$300USD more isn't "a bit more money".

JoeTheBro said:
curl-6 said:
Lawlight said:
curl-6 said:
PS4 + Vita is $600 USD though, double the price of the Wii U, which does the same thing out of the box.

It is a really cool feature though.

Yeah, but you're forgetting the games?

I'm not forgetting the games.

$660 for Vita + PS4 + game. Wii U comes with a game bundled.

Nintendoland... 'nuff said.

All that's going to happen is PS4 owners are going to see how awesome the feature is and then want more of it. Then, they're going to find out that the Wii U has the experience they've fallen in love with and then go out and buy Wii U consoles. It's going to backfire on Sony and the Wii U will sell like crazy. You can quote me on this.

curl-6 said:
forevercloud3000 said:
JWeinCom said:

$300USD more isn't "a bit more money".

Cheaper than buying 2 full consoles still. And the Vita is $200. If you are usuing it for Remote Play only, you aren't going to need a memory card. The best part is if none of this interests you, you don't need to get a Vita, save your money.

The over all value comes out better any which way you slice it.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

cbarroso09 said:
JayWood2010 said:
cbarroso09 said:
gamers once again giving all the credit to Sony, when Nintendo is just flawless doing that.

No offense but does it really matter who gets the credit?  As long as it is implemented correctly it doesnt who matter who does it, does it?

yes, it matters when yu choose Sony over Nintendo, when Nintendo is the one innovating.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsnt29mLdWw