By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 remote play does different views. Exactly like Wii U with COD

They co-opted one of the only unique things about the Wii U, while simultaneously ensuring that the library to use it will be better on PS4. Sounds good to me.

Around the Network
cbarroso09 said:
gamers once again giving all the credit to Sony, when Nintendo is just flawless doing that.

Sony did that with the LBP2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsnt29mLdWw

if they do it well enough and with enough games it could get me to buy a vita at some point.

cbarroso09 said:
gamers once again giving all the credit to Sony, when Nintendo is just flawless doing that.

No offense but does it really matter who gets the credit?  As long as it is implemented correctly it doesnt who matter who does it, does it?

JayWood2010 said:
if they do it well enough and with enough games it could get me to buy a vita at some point.

Every traditional game will support remote play, but I doubt more than a handful will render different screens for each device.

Around the Network
Lawlight said:
the_dengle said:
Exactly like the Wii U, for double the cost? Is either part of that worth bragging about?

and triple the amount of games...

In Wii U's case, at least for the time being.

JayWood2010 said:
cbarroso09 said:

No offense but does it really matter who gets the credit?  As long as it is implemented correctly it doesnt who matter who does it, does it?

If nintendo does it, it's incorrectly but if sony do it, it is correct... makes sense to me

We reap what we sow

For real guys, this is an awesome feature, I hope Nintendo and Microsoft will let you do this with smart glass and the tablet for the wii U instead of being just for maps and inventory. Sony is ground breaking again

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

chapset said:
For real guys, this is an awesome feature, I hope Nintendo and Microsoft will let you do this with smart glass and the tablet for the wii U instead of being just for maps and inventory. Sony is ground breaking again

Wii U already do that. Black Ops II

Click HERE and be happy 

EricFabian said:
chapset said:

Wii U already do that. Black Ops II

Omg this went sooooo high over your head!

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!