By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Top 50 Games: 2013 Discussion Thread (The Final Day!)

AstroGamer said:
My #50 is a portable spinoff from a franchise that seems to lost its way this generation

Resident Evil: Revelations?

Around the Network
F0X said:

Castlevania: Circle of the Moon.

I knew I liked you.

Yep! My very first Castlevania game, and the one that got me hooked to Iga-vania (sniffle...).

Right, fuck it. I've struggled and struggled for coming up with a list for this but I'm just gonna have to settle that it's the best I'm going to get it. The top 20 at least is an accurate representation of my favourite 20 games of all time; it gets a little skeewiff after that.

#50 is an entry in a long-running franchise (with a recently cancelled new entry) that's famous for live-action cutscenes. This particular entry had Tim Curry; George Takei and JK Simmons hamming it up in spectacular fashion. Game wasn't bad either :P

AstroGamer said:
My #50 is a portable spinoff from a franchise that seems to lost its way this generation

Final Fantasy Legend?

OK, my number 50 is a new entry with a powerfully compelling storyline.

Around the Network
Scoobes said:
OK, my number 50 is a new entry with a powerfully compelling storyline.

Wii Fit

@ConeGamer

I got nuthin'.

If your Number 1 isn't what I think it is Krezzy there will be Hell to pay.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Kresnik said:
Right, fuck it. I've struggled and struggled for coming up with a list for this but I'm just gonna have to settle that it's the best I'm going to get it. The top 20 at least is an accurate representation of my favourite 20 games of all time; it gets a little skeewiff after that.

#50 is an entry in a long-running franchise (with a recently cancelled new entry) that's famous for live-action cutscenes. This particular entry had Tim Curry; George Takei and JK Simmons hamming it up in spectacular fashion. Game wasn't bad either :P

Oh I vaguely remember this from last year...Command & Conquer?

Kresnik said:

Red Alert 3?

Conegamer said:
Noone has got mine yet. A shame. Thought it was easy...

What's throwing me off is the "outdated medium."

All I can think of is Clay Fighter, Paper Mario, and Jet Set Radio.